News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Introducing PaleoWorld Studios

Started by gorgosaurus, February 27, 2013, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchdinolover

Paleogene Pals

I recently acquired the Embolotherium. Wonderful piece with virtually no clean up needed before priming except attaching the head and tail to the body and ears to head. However, those gaps are very easy to fix. I almost have mine ready for washing and priming. The details and pose are stunning. And, their australopithecines are awesome considering how small they are. The level of detail and sculpting is the same as on larger kits. Get their pieces. You will be very happy with them!

s.foulkes

:o So the nasal openings are at the top of the nose horn? interesting.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

redrik

THANK YOU FRIENDS! Paleogene Pals, extra thank you!
So, here I present embolotherium baby.

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Paleogene Pals

You are most welcome! Your Embolotherium has found a rather nice home here among my other mammals. I plan to paint it sometime soon...on the waiting list at least. How much will you be selling the baby one for?

caspakian

I ordered two of these baby embolotherium. They arrived in a very short time and I can't say enough good things about them. They are so realistic looking. They came in two pieces, the animal and the base. The thing that amazes me is that I can't see any seem lines whatsoever.

redrik

Thank Caspakian! Very nice words!  ^-^
Ignoramus et ignorabimus

redrik

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

sepp

WOW. That Emboloterium adult is just fantastic. The detail on the folds in his neck are beautiful, and even the feet are so lifelike!

And oh gosh that Ophiacodon <3 <3

tyrantqueen

The Ophiacodon is really nice :) What's the scale?

Paleogene Pals

redrik

Unfortunately not, it's in scale 1X10
Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Alexxitator

Very pretty Ophaicodon. It has a very "croccy" skin texture that's very different from my own imagination of this family. But that's just what it is; imagination.  :-X
Very nice piece! As are all the pieces I've seen u make.

How's the dimetrodon fight progressing? I am SO anxious for that one!
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Paleogene Pals

I have to reiterate my question, how much is the baby Embolotherium?

Thanks

caspakian

You will have to talk to the seller, but I got one in the $30 range...

caspakian

And it is well worth it. One piece, along with a base, a quality sculpt and no seam lines.

Paleogene Pals

Nice, thanks!  I have the adult. Yes, they do an incredible job.

redrik

I have done so deliberately a crocodile skin-like structure, since there is a modern assumption that Ophiacodontidae and Varanosaurier are not related to synapsids. Belonging to the first Diapsida, including crocodiles and dinosaurs are also included. Would be logical that shed distribution during Ophiacodon was similar. Crocodiles, respectively, have their scales structure since 200 Mln. Years not changed.
Incidentally, I've tried with Ophiacodon skin around until I remained satisfied with this version
Ignoramus et ignorabimus

caspakian

I think the skin detail looks incredible. Looking forward to adding it to my collection....

redrik

Ignoramus et ignorabimus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: