News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs 3D toys - new for 2013

Started by DinoToyForum, March 16, 2013, 11:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Adam reviewed a couple of the mid-sized electronic figures already, but anything else is fair game.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 25, 2013, 02:03:25 AM
Adam reviewed a couple of the mid-sized electronic figures already, but anything else is fair game.

I have a Troodon review planned too, and Futaba may be guest-reviewing the blind bag set. Other than that, reviews are needed!

Mauro "Raptor86"

My troodon has just arrived!

leonard

They deliver also in Netherland and Denmark.
I am pretty sure that the cover all Western Europe Countries (at least most of them).
"Life is more fun if you play."
Roald Dahl, My Uncle Oswald

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: leonard on October 25, 2013, 07:40:30 PM
They deliver also in Netherland and Denmark.
I am pretty sure that the cover all Western Europe Countries (at least most of them).

So I will start to look for them in my local toy shop!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Bokisaurus

Got some of these guys. REally cool figures, I like them. I got the set of six that came in a box. Now for the second set!
[
Worth getting it if you can ;)

Jetoar

Alexornis is one of the best of this collection from my point of view  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DinoToyForum

I couldn't resist picking up a blind bag today, I got the Alexornis :)

Sumo

Dammit, they know how to get money out of me... hooray for the blind bags! So far I've got the Alexornis and Troodon as well as Juniper( the orange pachy cow that I already bought in the 3pack) and Bulldust, the fourth pachy model. I've also wound up with no less than three of the Alphadon... anyone want one?
The models are just gorgeous, and the occasional mold line or crappy paintwork isn't really an issue - most of mine will be repainted anyway. Most of the bipeds do seem to require bases, though. My Gorgosaurus doesn't stand at all, and the Troodon and Alexornis need some hot water treatment to straighten their legs. On the plus side, they're not as rubbery as the Gorgo's.
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

SBell

Quote from: Sumo on October 27, 2013, 12:18:35 PM
Dammit, they know how to get money out of me... hooray for the blind bags! So far I've got the Alexornis and Troodon as well as Juniper( the orange pachy cow that I already bought in the 3pack) and Bulldust, the fourth pachy model. I've also wound up with no less than three of the Alphadon... anyone want one?

Yes, I do! I've pm'd you.

DinoToyForum

Thanks for the great pictures Boki. The blind bags, at £2, are rather tempting, aren't they. I got another one, the Quetzalcoatlus this time:

stemturtle

Quote from: Sumo on October 27, 2013, 12:18:35 PM
The models are just gorgeous, and the occasional mold line or crappy paintwork isn't really an issue - most of mine will be repainted anyway. Most of the bipeds do seem to require bases, though. My Gorgosaurus doesn't stand at all, and the Troodon and Alexornis need some hot water treatment to straighten their legs. On the plus side, they're not as rubbery as the Gorgo's.

PM sent.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

Sumo

Both spare Alphadons have been adopted! (Think I'll hit the shops again tomorrow - fingers crossed I don't get yet another one! ;D)
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

deanm

Can anyone help me with getting one of the blind bag Quetzal's for my pterosaur collection?

ITdactyl

Quote from: deanm on October 27, 2013, 04:36:17 PM
Can anyone help me with getting one of the blind bag Quetzal's for my pterosaur collection?

ditto... pls.

stoneage

tyrantqueen

Quote from: stoneage on October 28, 2013, 04:25:40 PM
Where are these being sold?
In the UK and possibly Europe, but not in the US right now. That'll probably change in time, of course. You would need to make an international order or get someone to help you out if you want them now.

Sites such as eBay.co.uk and Amazon.co.uk are selling them.

Balaur

I finally got my blind bags today, which means that they can be ordered in the US. Anyways I thought I got like several in one bag but really you only get one per bag. I got the Edmontosaurus and Troodon!

The Troodon is beautifully scultped, the feathers are just incredibly detailed. However, one of the sickle claws on its feet is broken off. It also has issues balancing, but that because it has one leg up.

The Edmontosaurus is in much better condition than the Troodon, with no flaws at all. It is a very beautiful figure, though not as detailed.

I have 10 more to get, so my search isn't over...

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Balaur on October 30, 2013, 02:13:28 AM
I finally got my blind bags today, which means that they can be ordered in the US. Anyways I thought I got like several in one bag but really you only get one per bag. I got the Edmontosaurus and Troodon!

The Troodon is beautifully scultped, the feathers are just incredibly detailed. However, one of the sickle claws on its feet is broken off. It also has issues balancing, but that because it has one leg up.

The Edmontosaurus is in much better condition than the Troodon, with no flaws at all. It is a very beautiful figure, though not as detailed.

I have 10 more to get, so my search isn't over...

Yes, it is only one figure per bag! Did you order the blind bags on Amazon.co.uk and get them shipped to USA then?

Maybe the claw is supposed to be damaged, like the Patchi frill?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: