News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs 3D toys - new for 2013

Started by DinoToyForum, March 16, 2013, 11:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: krentz on November 19, 2013, 10:08:47 PM
So, I guess I need to buy some of these. Nobody is sending me any for free yet - winky face.
Which ones are the best for the money. I'm looking for detail mostly.

D

I'd trade you some... ;)  ;D

Brontozaurus

I found a bunch of these in Toys R Us today. Ultimate Gorgon, the 3 pack of pachyrhinosaurs and the Patchi/Gorgon 2-pack. There were also the mid-sized Gorgon, Troodon, and pachyrhinosaur figures except these ones didn't have the sound feature. Otherwise they seemed identical. I was pretty impressed by Gorgon and the Troodon since they were the most articulated dinosaur toys I've ever seen so I think I'll pick them up sometime.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Jetoar

In Spain these figures dont arrive currently. I don sure that they arrive  :-\. I bought my figures in Ebay.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Carnosaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

I still haven't seen the Ult. Gorgon at TRU in the States yet..might be out next month for the holidays though honestly that's the time I don't want to be anywhere near a toy store.

BTW..nice pic Carnosaur !

Carnosaur

DinoToyForum

Great photo Carnosaur, I have that Disney Carnotaurus too :))

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

DC

You can never have too many dinosaurs

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DC on December 15, 2013, 10:26:42 PM
This appears to be from another license holder making collectables
http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/company_files/3Dtoppers.png

What exactly are they ?

I do expect cake decorations, maybe some figures from Japan or the like.  I've read movie theaters have cups with the logo and figures of either Gorgon or Patchi on top of them.

DC

You can never have too many dinosaurs

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hermes888

The local Toys 'R' Us didn't sell any of these figures, and it seems that the toys have stopped being produced due to the sheer spike in prices. What a shame, I wanted to get my hands on the feathered blind bag figures and Troodon. :(

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Hermes888 on December 31, 2013, 05:23:34 AM
The local Toys 'R' Us didn't sell any of these figures, and it seems that the toys have stopped being produced due to the sheer spike in prices. What a shame, I wanted to get my hands on the feathered blind bag figures and Troodon. :(

They stopped production ?  I haven't heard anything about that ?

Balaur

What? They were out for such a short time! I hope they aren't out of production already!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I never did see them on any store shelves, but TRU.com, Amazon and Walmart had them online.

SBell

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 31, 2013, 07:51:52 AM
I never did see them on any store shelves, but TRU.com, Amazon and Walmart had them online.

They made it to Canadian stores, I have a hard time believing they didn't hit US shelves as well.

Oh, and by the way, those odd 3D figures are indeed drink toppers--I saw them at the local movie theatre.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SBell on December 31, 2013, 05:14:21 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 31, 2013, 07:51:52 AM

They made it to Canadian stores, I have a hard time believing they didn't hit US shelves as well.

Oh, and by the way, those odd 3D figures are indeed drink toppers--I saw them at the local movie theatre.

If they did I never saw them around here. I ordered my Ult. Gorgon from walmart.com , they seem to have more items on their site now but they are all out of stock. ..which could just be they are waiting to restock.

Roselaar

On JPtoys people mention they only saw these at TRU, and not even every one of those.

BTW, I don't think I've heard about the non-electronic medium sized figures here yet. In case someone here has found these, are they identical in shape and size to their roaring brothers?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: