News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Figures in 1/72 - work on Giraffatitan

Started by MIXVS MINIMAX, April 15, 2013, 01:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

MIXVS MINIMAX

Danke, gracias, merci and thanks.
I always try to give my best.

The grey Therizinosaurus is avaiable at www.urzeitshop.de. The rest will also placed there, but I will ask Dan too.

Now I am now buisy to build the molds. So I think, that I can start with casting in middle of Februar. This week I want to organize carton boxes.
The casting should be done in spring.
I will provide You with information during this time.

MIXVS MINIMAX

After work-journey in KSA and 2 "journeys" to the Hospital, nearly all moulds are finished. Only the boxarts have to be designed. Parallel to that I will start casting. So I can present the last 1/72 Dinosaurs for this year:

Deinonychus antirrhopus

Patrx

Wow, very nice! It's great to see more updated reconstructions of Deinonychus - and the shaggy pachycephalosaur is a fascinating deviation from the norms.

Libraraptor

That Stygimoloch looks like a male bearded mountain goat. I love that furry look :)

MIXVS MINIMAX

A goat.. yeaaah..I wanted to make him look like a Bison, but a goat is also ok. Those guys living at least in the mountains too. :-)

MIXVS MINIMAX

The second MixvsMinimax 1/72 kit: Kelenken guillmeroi

and here a look inside the kit:

The content:
2 types of bases
2 types of wings
1 foot
1 body

The next one will be: Gallimimus bullatus

The boxart for Gallimimus is now in progress.

And at the end a finished model of: Therizinosaurus cheloniformis (1st edition)

MIXVS MINIMAX

My smallest Dino is ready for production.

Conchoraptor gracilis, 1/72 stealing an egg from a nest.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

MIXVS MINIMAX

Salve!

Today I finished a new creature. Coelodonta antiquitatis - of course in 1/72.
In opposition to the marvelous Sean Cooper interpretation of Coelodonta I decided to give the Whooly Rhino thicker legs, like the Muskox has.

Aloa!

MIXVS MINIMAX

The Gallimimus kit is ready and now avaiable.

And:

The Conchoraptor kit is ready and now avaiable too.

Happy Easter!

Arul

Dinomike

How on earth can you make them that small amd that detailed! Astonishing!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

MIXVS MINIMAX

Thanks.

Sculpting on this smal size is hard and reaches the limit of the resolution of my eyes-but it works somehow. I don't use a magnifier.

Mononykus und Caudipteryx are the next small guys.

Dinomike

Oh! How does one order one of your Gallimimuses? :) And what does it cost?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

reinier zwanink

Ooh i cant wait to get my hands on your pterosaurs
Really nice job

Any sauropodes planned?

MIXVS MINIMAX

The Pterosaurs are avaiable without boxart, lets say inofficial. I haven't paint them yet, so the box is lacking the title-cover-pic.

Yes, Sauropodes are planned. Keyword: Berliner Naturkundemuseum exibition.

Happy Easter!

tyrantqueen

I ordered two pterosaurs from MIXVS. I have not gotten them yet due to holiday delays but I would like to say that he has been great with keeping me updated.

A from me.

MIXVS MINIMAX

reinier zwanink

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: