News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the photos of tyrannosaurus Kaiyodo Postsaurischian is to open mouth, the three Tyrannosaurus Kaiyodo have them held in customs along with the Soft Model Favorite dinosaurs. I count the days to have in my hands those figures so gorgeus, awesome and very nice.

postsaurischian

:)

~ •    Creative-Beast "Beasts of the Mesozoic" Raptor Series No.01 ~ Velociraptor mongoliensis    • ~
                                                                             originally sculpted by David Silva

attacking Matt Manit's Protoceratops:

- - This image has been resized. Click it to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x1066. - -

running with David Silva's resin model ~ a male in this case

being attentive to the 3 Amber Nestlings - NST01

postsaurischian

^-^

Lu Feng Shan 1:20 Dimetrodon
                                                                   ~ •    built up & painted by Martin Garratt    • ~

compared to a 1:20 human scale figure:

next to the 1:20 Edaphosaurus by Galileo Hernandez Nunez (GNmodels):

Lu Feng Shan has become one of my favourite paleo-sculptors. Unpacking one of his models is the greatest joy!
                                  His Dinosaurs are soo beautiful! I can hardly show that in my pictures. I need a better camera.
                                                              I'm already thinking about which species I will get next.

Here are three of his wonderful creations:

Zhanghenglong     •     Dimetrodon     •     Scelidosaurus

ceratopsian

The Dimetrodon is a beautiful new addition to your collection. I especially like his thick neck.  I agree completely with your view of Lu Feng Shan's models.  He is a very talented sculptor.  I doubt I shall resist the Lambeosaurus work-in-progress he has been showing.

Libraraptor

Beautiful new additions,  excellent!

Reptilia

That Dimetrodon is exactly how I would expect a stem-mammal to look like. It outshines completely any other interpretation by major manufacturers such as Collecta and Papo. Are these Lu Feng Shan's models resin kits though?

Shonisaurus

Lu Fheng's prehistoric animals I suppose will be made of resin. They are wonderful paleo-sculptures.

RobinGoodfellow

(..even if not into resins, a collector should be at least curious about major paleo-artists on the market..  ??? )

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/lu-feng-shan/?sort=featured&page=1

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/models/ )

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the links Robin are magnificent these paleoesculturas of resin. You can honestly only make those awesome resin figures. The trouble is that they cost a lot of money.

mgaguilar

Geez, everything on this thread is beautiful. Beautiful work avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian

Question, is that what the Kaiyodo Sofubi Smoke Green Rex looks like without any repaint?
The colors are much deeper than the stock photos.

postsaurischian

:) Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 14, 2018, 06:49:57 PM
....... I agree completely with your view of Lu Feng Shan's models.  He is a very talented sculptor.  I doubt I shall resist the Lambeosaurus work-in-progress he has been showing.

I did a Google search for the Lambeosaurus, but couldn't find anything :'( .

Quote from: Reptilia on July 14, 2018, 10:15:51 PM
That Dimetrodon is exactly how I would expect a stem-mammal to look like. It outshines completely any other interpretation by major manufacturers such as Collecta and Papo. Are these Lu Feng Shan's models resin kits though?

I repeat: Completely! (but to be fair - the price also does!). Yes, they're all resin kits.

Quote from: mgaguilar on July 15, 2018, 08:05:02 PM
Question, is that what the Kaiyodo Sofubi Smoke Green Rex looks like without any repaint?
The colors are much deeper than the stock photos.

Yes, no re-paint. When it comes to colours Kaiyodo know what they're doing.
There is no better mass-produced colouring than Kaiyodo's.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)

Shapeways Sauropods
                                    All figures were produced in White Strong & Flexible - a material they don't use anymore.
                                                                        All figures are painted by Martin Garratt.

~ • ~

1:40 Amargasaurus by Andrew Sides

~ • ~

1:40 Lirainosaurus by Manuel Bejarano

~ • ~

1:36 Dicraeosaurus by The RareBreed

~ • ~

1:36 Isisaurus by The RareBreed

~ • ~

Shapeways sauropods with the 1:40 Schleich man

Shonisaurus

How beautiful are all the photos Robin, thanks for those images that brighten the view.   :D Almost all sauropods are obscure species in the sculptural paleoart.

Digibasherx

Those shapeways repaint are amazing!!

Jose S.M.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 15, 2018, 09:26:30 PM
  :) Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 14, 2018, 06:49:57 PM
....... I agree completely with your view of Lu Feng Shan's models.  He is a very talented sculptor.  I doubt I shall resist the Lambeosaurus work-in-progress he has been showing.

I did a Google search for the Lambeosaurus, but couldn't find anything :'( .

Pictures of Lu Feng Shan's new Lambeosaurus are on his Facebook page.
I think the final model is not totally ready yet..  :-\

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212634392240493&set=a.10206058769774041.1073741941.1405728758&type=3

ceratopsian

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on July 15, 2018, 11:50:53 PM

....Pictures of Lu Feng Shan's new Lambeosaurus are on his Facebook page....

Thanks Robin - yes, that's where I saw the model.  He is indeed still working on it as far as I know.

postsaurischian

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on July 15, 2018, 11:50:53 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212634392240493&set=a.10206058769774041.1073741941.1405728758&type=3

:D Thank you for the link! It's indeed très jolie! I hope it will be a bit cheaper than the Olorotitan.
       The high price is the only reason I haven't bought that one yet :P .

acro-man

How elegant a sauropod could be?

Just read this topic  :)
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

ceratopsian

Both those RareBreed Sauropods, the Dicraeosaurus and the Isisaurus, are wonderfully graceful. 

RobinGoodfellow

As I wrote many times, your collection is top notch  8)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: