News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

I like the last photo with Giggy biting Andesaurus' neck.

"Nuuuu, not my neck!"

postsaurischian

^-^   Capcom Dinosaur Expo 2009 'The Miracle of Deserts' No.05 - Guanlong

postsaurischian

:D  Griffon Enterprises - Master Fossil 1:4  Velociraptor skeleton

After the 1:20 Allosaurus and Tyrannosaurus vinyl models, this is the third Kaiyodo Dinoland re-release this year.
  The Dinoland skeletons of the mid 90s were almost impossible to get and very expensive! Plus they were sold
  as single bones and you had to put them together, which wasn't an easy thing to do for the unexperienced.

They were all sculpted by Shigeru Yamazaki, not 100% accurate nowadays but as usually with Kaiyodo ... wonderful models!
  Griffon Enterprises did a great job with the Velociraptor, which was also the first model to be released in the original series.
  First I thought the newly added Protoceratops skull wasn't appropriate, now I think it's o.k. :).

I'm happy that it's finally available again and hope they'll release more, especially the Ceratosaurus ;D.

brontodocus

Yay, wonderful Velociraptor skeleton! :) I didn't know it has something to do with the Dinoland series. :o
Oh, and I have an idea where you got it from because it's sold out there now... ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

Quote from: brontodocus on December 04, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Oh, and I have an idea where you got it from because it's sold out there now... ;D

... :-[ Oops!   ;D ... ordered it just in time.

For more information on the Kaiyodo Dinoland skeleton series, go here.

postsaurischian

:)   Krentz 1:72 Shapeways Beauties

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:)   Feathered Dinosaurs

Chirostenotes                           Guanlong           Velociraptor       Microraptor      Archaeopteryx      Anchiornis

brontodocus

Great! :) Hehe, I wonder if the real Antoine knows that he is used as a scale figure for dinosaurs. Or "Grandpa". ;D They both simply must love dinosaurs, at least by now, the scale figures are like voodoo dolls... ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

^-^  Favorite 2012 Dinosaur Softmodel series (designed by Kazunari Araki)

Allosaurus

Triceratops

Jetoar

The new Allosaurus is mi favourite figure os this collection   ^-^. Thanks for share  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

brontodocus

So Favorite demonstrates that it's possible - theropod figures with modestly sized feet that can stand without support. :) How stable is it without the base, Helge?

postsaurischian

Quote from: brontodocus on December 07, 2012, 09:42:35 AM
How stable is it without the base?

It stands perfectly but can easily fall over when the standing ground is pushed a bit.
But who knows ??? ... this wouldn't be my first theropod that suddenly, after a few months of perfect standing, falls over and isn't able to do so anymore :'(.
On the other hand - that's what the bases are made for then.

Fukuiraptor

Libraraptor

That bunch of feathered dinosaurs is simply breathtaking! I love each and everyone of them! Maybe it´s time for me to sell all my Schleich stuff to change into a new level of collecting. So many gems are still waiting for me!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 08, 2012, 02:23:47 PM
That bunch of feathered dinosaurs is simply breathtaking! .......

Thanks Stefan :)! Feathered Theropoda (1:12 +/-) are of peculiar interest to me.
It took me about 2 1/2 years to put these 6 species together.
You're right - it's almost unbelievable how many wonderful Dinosaur figures we have nowadays :D, it's a childhood dream coming true!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^  Favorite 2012 Dinosaur Softmodel series (designed by Kazunari Araki)

Parasaurolophus

compared to Battat:

sauroid

beautiful Para. they look like father and son.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

I like the colors of this figures. good model in all aspects  ^-^.

postsaurischian

:)   Manuel Bejanrano's Shapeways 1:72 Ornithopoda quintet:

Shantungosaurus

Olorotitan

Parasaurolophus

Ouranosaurus

Iguanodon

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: