News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Good to see you back with the usual great photography!

Shonisaurus

The Kaiyodo capsule figures are beautiful, without a doubt very good figures and very practical for their size, although I would like Kaiyodo to make figures of larger size and of solid PVC.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 15, 2021, 06:53:17 PMGood to see you back with the usual great photography!

Thanks Stefan, I had to take a short break from taking pictures.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.42
                                                                             ~ •    Qianzhousaurus    • ~

ceratopsian

I had been missing your photos very much. Lovely to have a treat today!  The Qianzhousaurus looks a million dollars through your lens. The base with the tree trunk sets it off beautifully.

Bread

Lovely photos as always, and that base compliments that Qianzhousaurus very nicely.

postsaurischian

:)  Thank you for the commets!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^  Lu Feng Shan 1:20 Prestosuchus ..... soon to get painted.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 15, 2021, 10:00:17 PM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.42
                                                                             ~ •    Qianzhousaurus    • ~

Lipless jaws aside, that beauty arrived on my doorstep today aswell. PNSO`s is adding to its highroller status with every release.
Really nice photos as usual, like the base ;)

postsaurischian

:)  Thanks for the comments!

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 16, 2021, 02:02:49 PMOh that is so cool, what did that one cost?

S @Stolpergeist: It is $129.99 at Dan's Dinosaurs. It comes as one piece.
 http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/prestosuchus-resin-kit-by-lu-feng-shan/

^-^

Vitae 1:35 Tiantaiosaurus sifengensis
                                                            Version B, no base , no magnets, stands perfectly
                                                                  ~ •    originally sculpted by Cheung Chung Tat    • ~

v    next to Battat Terra series Nanshiungosaurus    v

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Lovely as ever  but seeing all those Tiantaisaurus that can stand properly makes me more disappointed in mine, but I lean mine together anyway

That is a very nice Prestosuchus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

Magnificent photographs, the qianzhousaurus is my favorite among the three figures shown in your different photo sessions, also the prestosuchus. On the other hand, does the Vitae tiantaiosaurus without a base stand perfectly upright? How lucky that this is how you say, I bought it with foundation and I drop that colored version of Vitae. I hope my two baseless tiantaiosaurus in their two paint versions that are on the way stand perfectly well.

My congratulations on your new acquisitions and for delighting us with this beautiful photo session.

postsaurischian

^-^

~ •     Lu Feng Shan ~ 1:20 Prestosuchus     • ~
                                                                                   painted by Martin Garratt

v    next to Wild Safari's version by Doug Watson - different, but I like both    v

ceratopsian

Beautiful.  I like the way the teeth have been painted.

Shonisaurus

Magnificent figure of prestosuchus, the figure is not very large considering that it appears with its Safari counterpart. Thank you very much for sharing those beautiful photos and my congratulations.

postsaurischian

:)  Thank you for the comments!

^-^

~ •    W-Dragon 1:35 Giganotosaurus (originally sculpted by Wan Long Tang)    • ~

v    next to W-Dragon Giraffatitan    v

v    next to W-Dragon Allosaurus    v

I love the figures sculpted by Wan Long Tang. I wish W-Dragon would maintain this style. Sadly the news say
 that they're turning in the JP direction, but I'm very happy with this fantastic trio - all three are highest Dinosaur toy class!

Duna

Congrats, those are top class figures, I love them ...

Shonisaurus

My congratulations. Without a doubt, W-Dragon's giganotosaurus is one of the most beautiful figures of the non-scientific giganotosaurus along with its Nanmu counterpart. I do have to specify that it is a fairly small giganotosaurus.

postsaurischian

Thank you for the comments!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 11, 2021, 10:20:01 PM
....... I do have to specify that it is a fairly small giganotosaurus.

I don't know what you mean by "fairly small". The package says it's in 1:35, which is exactly what it is - slightly larger than Eofauna's figure.

postsaurischian

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.39
                                                                                   ~ •    Miragaia    • ~

comparison pics with 1. PNSO Tuojiangosaurus, 2. Wild Safari Stegosaurus, 3. Carnegie Collection Miragaia

ceratopsian

Thank you for the comparison pictures. It's a little smaller than I had visualised. But I'm still looking forward to it very much. Your photos really capture its expression of a curious but cautious animal.

postsaurischian

:)   Thank you Elizabeth! "Curious but cautious" describes the Miragaia's character pretty well.

^-^

~ •    PNSO Dinosaurs Museum 1:35 Tyrannosaurus rex    • ~

•    chasing after CollectA Struthiomimus    •

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: