News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

This is a very convincing display of the new PNSO figure. It compares well with the Battat in terms of heftiness. Seems to be closer to the 1/40 scale , rather than 1/35. The detail really pops in your pictures - thanks for posting them.

Libraraptor

From those four, the PNSO one looks most punchy to me.

Sarapaurolophus

That base is beautiful! And that Pachyrhino looks so gentle and kind, your photos always sell the product better than the company images ;)

Shonisaurus

I am glad that you have acquired the pachyrhinosaurus PNSO sincerely, it makes a very good combination with the rest of the best-known collectible figures. Honestly in my case with respect to the figure I expected something more from her but she is very majestic and my congratulations. Thanks for all the photographs especially the comparative photo of the pachyrhinosaurus.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Great Photos, thank you. I wansn't sure with the Pachyrhino, but with that Base. Really Nice! What is the Origin of this Base? Or was it a custom Base?
I really like it (more than the Figure, i am sorry :D That poor Pachyrhinosaurus). Love this kind of Terrain with Mushrooms and Moss plus Dinosaur.

postsaurischian

:D  Thank you all for the lovely comments! To me this is the most beautiful 1:40 toy Pachyrhinosaurus available.

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on November 14, 2020, 02:47:22 PM....... What is the Origin of this Base? ....... Love this kind of Terrain with Mushrooms and Moss plus Dinosaur.

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs: It's the base for Matt Manit's 1:20 Iguanodon, customized with mushrooms and moss by Michael Kampa.
 He's also known as DTF member "ataraxus". Have a closer look here! I should use it one more time for .......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.28
                                                                              ~ •    Corythosaurus    • ~

•    next to Favorite Parasaurolophus and Kaiyodo Maiasaura    •

•    with Toyway BNHM Corythosaurus, Carnegie Collection Corythosaurus and Wild Safari Hypacrosaurus    •

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 15, 2020, 10:30:36 PM

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs: It's the base for Matt Manit's 1:20 Iguanodon, customized with mushrooms and moss by Michael Kampa.
He's also known as DTF member "ataraxus". Have a closer look here! I should use it one more time for .......

Ah, thank you! Really beautiful indeed. I was lost now for 30 minutes, looking at older Posts from your Collection. What a beautiful Collection. I really like all the Shapeways. They seem to be "smoothend" with Aceton gaes. The 3d printed Tyrannosaur i got from a Friend has quite a lot of layers. I'll see how i manage that.

Wonderful Corythosaurus . Looks great on that Base, too. I think, i maybe have to steal got inspired by this beautifil base, to do something like that. No really. Just got inspired by that, i will not steal any Ideas :D

Shonisaurus

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian My congratulations on your corythosaurus. All of the PNSO figures this year stand out for their beauty and elegance in sculpture and painting. The corythosaurus is gigantic and very beautiful and it is better to have it physically than to see it in photographs.

Bokisaurus

Absolutely love the Pachyhino! I agree it's the most beautiful toy figure of this species, very stunning!
That Corythosaur dwarf all the others 😃 I can't wait to see it it person.

postsaurischian

:)  Thank you for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.32
                                                                              ~ •    Lambeosaurus    • ~

Lambeosaur beauty:  Lu Feng Shan (1:20)    •    Invicta (1:45)    •    PNSO (~1:30)

Shonisaurus

Lu Feng Shan's lambeosaurus is also very pretty as is its PNSO counterpart. I congratulate you for having a varied lambeosaurus collection and for your good taste.

Halichoeres

These wonderful new ornithopods from PNSO take the sting out of Safari's all-theropod lineup.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Your photos showcase the grace and elegance of this PNSO model avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian.

[ quote author=Halichoeres link=topic=152.msg273116#msg273116 date=1605721433]
These wonderful new ornithopods from PNSO take the sting out of Safari's all-theropod lineup.
[/quote]
I thought that too avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres.  They balance out I guess. I certainly can't complain when such beautiful models as this are being released.

Libraraptor

Wow,great Lambeosaur photography!

postsaurischian

PNSO is the new Kaiyodo! And I'm very glad to be a lucky contemporary witness of this phase :) .
I missed Kaiyodo's golden times because there was no worldwide web back then. I'm enjoying this now a fortiori.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 27, 2019, 07:14:41 PM
  Thank you for the comments guys! Have I already mentioned that I'm a big fan of Lu Feng Shan's work :) ?

Beautiful Pictures again! These out of nowhere PNSOs are just too good.

I am not that into Resin Figures, simply they are too expensive, but i checked DANs now and wow. These Sculpts from Lu Feng Shan ( And Paintworks done for the Pictures ) look so great. Elegant, detailed and extremely lifelike. I am really impressed. One Day...

postsaurischian

:)  Thank you for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.31
                                                                                ~ •    Borealopelta    • ~

•    next to Simon Panek's Borealopelta and Doug Watson's Sauropelta    •

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on having purchased your borealopelta. It is perhaps the most beautiful figure of that species ever made by a brand of toy dinosaurs. Now we will have to wait for them to market the PNSO sauropelta to keep them company.

postsaurischian

^-^

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.35
                                                                                ~ •    Spinosaurus    • ~

v    click directly on the pics to see them fully sized!    v

•    It's about the same size as Alexander Belov's 1:56 PREY Collection model    •

BlueKrono

How does one get Prey Collection figures? There are several I'd like to buy, but all I can find is a Patreon, and even that only seems to allow you to print them yourself off of their digital models. Is there any way to simply buy them if one doesn't own their own 3D printer?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: