News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

:) REBOR 1:6 Compsognathus longpies

... with the Kaiyodo Coca Cola JPIII figure (green) and a resin knock-off (brown):

CityRaptor

Not pictured: little girl with sandwich.

Looks kinda toothless.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

DinoLord

Quote from: CityRaptor on July 08, 2016, 12:12:09 AMLooks kinda toothless.

And now I'm imagining Dieter Stark being gummed to death...  :P

postsaurischian

You don't need teeth for dragonflies ;D.

I prefer the mouth being closed.

postsaurischian

^-^   Kaiyodo "Mega Sofubi Advanced" 1:20 Triceratops
                                           (originally sculpted by Matsumura Shinobu; built up & painted by Martin Garratt)

compared to other vinyl figures - Kaiyodo Dinoland (blue) & SEGA Prize (green):

DinoLord

Beautiful model. I remember seeing stock photos for a built up version - is it also sold as a kit?

postsaurischian

Yes, it is .... and much cheaper than the pre-built version ;).
http://kaiyodo.ecq.sc/kyd-maex002.html

postsaurischian

I hadn't been buying prehistoric Schleich figures for at least 10 years. Last year I bought one (Kentrosaurus).
  This year I got me two. Does this mean there will be three next year ??? :)?

:) Schleich in the air and in the water

Dimorphodon

Dunkleosteus

sauroid

beautiful new additions! i first saw your Kaiyodo Triceratops when Martin Garratt posted it on fb and thought that it looked like a living animal.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 09, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

I hadn't been buying prehistoric Schleich figures for at least 10 years. Last year I bought one (Kentrosaurus).
  This year I got me two. Does this mean there will be three next year ??? :)?

:) Schleich in the air and in the water

Dimorphodon

Nice, those are probably the only figures from Schleich that I am willing to pay full price ^-^
Your photography skills make them much more interesting.
   Dunkleosteus

Megalosaurus

I have revisited all 50 pages of your awesome collection. It is really amazing.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Megalosaurus on July 19, 2016, 12:37:22 AM

I have ALL the wonderful Postsaurischian's pictures (as screenshots) on my hard disk as a reference.
Wonderful images and exquisite collection.  8)

ceratopsian

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on July 19, 2016, 11:26:29 AM

I have ALL the wonderful Postsaurischian's pictures (as screenshots) on my hard disk as a reference.

Now there's an inspired idea!  I too get a great deal of pleasure from browsing Postsaurischian's photos and storing them would be good.

Mr. Challenger

The Schleich dimorphodon looks really good!

Paleona

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 08, 2016, 06:46:55 PM
  ... compared to other vinyl figures - Kaiyodo Dinoland (blue) & SEGA Prize (green):

That's a beautiful trio of trikes!! :)) I love the colors on your new Kaiyodo. <3

postsaurischian

:D Thank you for the overwhelming response!!

Quote from: sauroid on July 15, 2016, 10:24:36 AM
beautiful new additions! i first saw your Kaiyodo Triceratops when Martin Garratt posted it on fb and thought that it looked like a living animal.
Quote from: Paleona on July 20, 2016, 05:00:01 PM
That's a beautiful trio of trikes!! :)) I love the colors on your new Kaiyodo. <3

The Kaiyodo Mega Sofubi Advanced Triceratops is wonderful!
And I thank the Dinosaur God in Jurassic Heaven for letting me get in contact with Martin through this forum :) ..... now it's a MASTERPIECE!!

Quote from: Bokisaurus on July 17, 2016, 07:26:18 PM
Nice, those are probably the only figures from Schleich that I am willing to pay full price ^-^
Your photography skills make them much more interesting.
Quote from: Mr. Challenger on July 20, 2016, 12:10:53 PM
The Schleich dimorphodon looks really good!

Thank you! Sometimes it's just a matter of the angle ;), but I must admit these two new Schleichs are definitely a step forward for the in most other ways more conservative company. By the way I'm not keeping the Therizinosaurus that is sold with the Dimorphodon. If someone is interested, just let me know.

Quote from: Megalosaurus on July 19, 2016, 12:37:22 AM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on July 19, 2016, 11:26:29 AM
Quote from: ceratopsian on July 19, 2016, 03:06:38 PM
Now there's an inspired idea!  I too get a great deal of pleasure from browsing Postsaurischian's photos and storing them would be good.

:o :) Thank you! I feel honored :-[. One of you even is a professional photographer, if I'm not mistaken.
I'm afraid I'm not a big discusser here .... maybe I could be if it was in German.     So my job I think is doing the pics :).

postsaurischian

:)  CollectA  Deinocheirus

:)  CollectA  Struthiomimus

compared to similar sized figures (Colorata and Battat are labelled Gallimimus):

Bokisaurus

Wonderful photos as always, I love these two figures.
It never thought that the Struthiomimus is almost as big as the those Colorata and Kaiyodo figures!

sauroid

you make those cool figures look even cooler with your pics.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Great high-grade pictures as always! I didn´t think the CollectA Struthiomimus is that small! As to the Battat: It´s the micro version, isn´t it?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: