News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nebuloid's Collection

Started by Nebuloid, August 03, 2013, 05:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebuloid

Just finished my new display, bringing all the dinosaurus together that were scattered around...
Still need to do some dusting, cleaning etc. But couldn't resist taking some photos ! Also need to get some new cabinets, but for now, I'm quite happy !

Here you go :

Now for some close-ups :

That's it, and that's enough pictures I think, greetings !

tyrantqueen

Nice display. The Safari Rhamphorynchus looks like it's going to dive bomb into the Sideshow Apatosaurus >:D

I also see the infamous red eyed brown chinasaurs there...

Gwangi

Great collection and beautifully displayed.

Nebuloid

Quote from: tyrantqueen on August 03, 2013, 05:58:18 PM
Nice display. The Safari Rhamphorynchus looks like it's going to dive bomb into the Sideshow Apatosaurus >:D

I also see the infamous red eyed brown chinasaurs there...

Yeah maybe it spotted some tasty creature hitching an apatosaur' ride...

That Allosaurus is one of my favourites, because it's SO wrong. It looks like an upright pregnant alligator, and I love it !
Oh and its by Billy V toys, sounds American to me, but maybe can also be called a chinasaur.

Concavenator

WOW!Yours is an awesome collection!  :o  :)

Jetoar

Awesome collection friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Nebuloid

Took some digging around, but I finally found my old childhood dinos ! Only one is missing that I know of, some ugly Dimetrodon...

Goldensamuel

Love your collection, you have a very nice display  ^-^

docronnie

Superb JP collection and others as well!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

joossa

Amazing! I love that seemingly huge Stego desktop model! <3
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Libraraptor

I especially like the close ups!

Nebuloid

Bit of a collection update, rearranged some shelfs, added a lot of figures :

Clearer picture using flash :

Going to do the other side of my collection tomorrow !

Nebuloid

Running out of space, already have half of my JP collection in storage... Oh well. 8)

Manatee

Your collection looks great! The ceratopsians are very intimidating, and the overall setup is a good one.

On a side note: on the top shelf by the Safari Apatosaurus, is that RareBreed's Dicraeosaurus? If so, would you recommend it?

Nebuloid

Quote from: Manatee on November 04, 2014, 10:09:22 PM
Your collection looks great! The ceratopsians are very intimidating, and the overall setup is a good one.

On a side note: on the top shelf by the Safari Apatosaurus, is that RareBreed's Dicraeosaurus? If so, would you recommend it?

Thanks ! Yes it is, I think its great. But its my only Shapeways figure, so I cant really compare...

Arul

Awesome collection  ;) just advice be carefull because i think your shelf is start to bending..

DinoLord

Impressive! The Sideshow Apatosaurus looks great when well-lit.

Where did you get the acrylic risers?

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Nebuloid

Quote from: ARUL on November 05, 2014, 12:17:53 AM
Awesome collection  ;) just advice be carefull because i think your shelf is start to bending..

They have been that way for years, used to have books stacked up there .  ;)

Dinolord, I bought the risers at a local packaging/catering store.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.