News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurid lover

??? ??? ???
I can really imagine a 90's kid with that brochures aquarium , you got the very best of all!
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

Jetoar

Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on October 30, 2012, 04:50:14 AM
??? ??? ???
I can really imagine a 90's kid with that brochures aquarium , you got the very best of all!

I think the same  ^-^. 90´s were a good epoch with good series and good toys.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

JohannesB

Some of my latest acquisitions.

In a few weeks, the Batrachotomus will join my expanding Bullyland Permian and Triassic Archosaur family - I like the Bullyland models a lot.

Today I ordered the Papo Brachiosaurus - I don't know when it will arrive, but I guess within two weeks (it has to travel from England to Norway).

Roselaar

Quote from: Seijun on October 30, 2012, 12:06:29 AM
Quit insulting the Lindbergs! :D I like their retro ugliness.

They're fun as retrosaurs, but not as JP models. They just look nothing like the JP-saurs.

Fourteenth inventory update:

CE Tyrannonops and Tanaconda. Both MOC.

VHS releases of all three JP movies. Oh, the good ol' days when we were still willing to spend 20 bucks to watch JP cropped anc chopped in poor video quality! :)

Three CXT 2-packs, all MOC.

TLW Fun Holder. MIB. The fun is, it can hold anything you like instead of something specifically. Very imaginative.  :P

TLW Parasaurolophus Tooth Brush Holder, 2x MIB. Nice gadget! I already had the Raptor Tooth Brush Holder, but I like this one better, especially for the warning.  :))

TLW Candy Eggs, Never opened. Needless to say I'll keep them this way instead of gobbling them all down.

Roselaar

Fifteenth inventory update:

TLW Movie Story Book. Clearly for the kiddies. And actually few pics of dinosaurs, maybe it was released too early to incorporate all the big FX shots.

TLW Hatchlings. Trike has been opened but is in good shape. Rex is MIB.

Two more Rex Hatchlings, both opened. One of them is in good condition, the other's box is a bit beaten up.

JP Watches, six of them, all MOC. Too bad they didn't have many different designs, it's all Rexes.

JP Watches, 24 of them in their original box. I couldn't resist and opened it up to see what's in there. 24 MOC T-Rex watches I found. So now I've got 30 of these...  :P

Loose JP Die-Cast figures. In surprisingly good condition for loose samples.

DinoToyForum

In a generous act of...erm, generosity, Mnemosaurus helped me get my hands on the Kaiyodo Futabasaurus and skeleton.
In an equally generous act of...erm, generosity, Postsaurischian sent me the Favorite Plesiosaurus 2012 resculpt as a surprising...erm, surprise. I must review them soon.

Jetoar

Quote from: Archosaur on October 30, 2012, 09:06:33 PM

In a few weeks, the Batrachotomus will join my expanding Bullyland Permian and Triassic Archosaur family - I like the Bullyland models a lot.

Today I ordered the Papo Brachiosaurus - I don't know when it will arrive, but I guess within two weeks (it has to travel from England to Norway).

Good acquisitions  ^-^. I am finding the liliensternus with good price  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

juju1305

Quote from: Jetoar on November 01, 2012, 03:59:34 PM

Where did you get the edaphosaurus? It's almost impossible to find  ^-^

Roselaar

Sixteenth inventory update: JP Die-casts! Lots and lots of them!   ^-^

What must a man do with so many JP Die-Cast figures you might ask? Sell most of them I guess.  ;D

tyrantqueen

Quote from: juju1305 on November 01, 2012, 08:35:34 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 01, 2012, 03:59:34 PM

I don't know about the USA, but it's pretty easy to find here via eBay.

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 02, 2012, 07:22:18 AM

....... if you're willing to buy from that Slovenian usuer 'e-collectiblez' and pay at least 30 bucks.

tyrantqueen

Quote....... if you're willing to buy from that Slovenian usuer 'e-collectiblez' and pay at least 30 bucks.

Availability and cost are not mutually exclusive.

juju1305

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 02, 2012, 07:57:04 AM

....... if you're willing to buy from that Slovenian usuer 'e-collectiblez' and pay at least 30 bucks.

yeah, that's what I had in mind... I meant "besides the slovenian crook"...

postsaurischian

^-^  Favorite Tyrannosaurus .......

Roselaar

Seventeenth inventory update:

Some nice loose figures.

JP III Dino Dexes, MOC.

JP III Die-Casts, all MOC.

JP III Human figures, all MOC.

More JP III Human figures, all MOC.

JP III human figures, opened.

JohannesB

Quote from: juju1305 on November 02, 2012, 01:55:11 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on November 02, 2012, 07:57:04 AM

yeah, that's what I had in mind... I meant "besides the slovenian crook"...

The 'crook' may have my money and choke on it. I am the last person to criticize someone for asking too high prices - I am a person who buys Apple and Bose products - and who spends hundreds of dollars/euro's (or thousands of) norwegian crowns on toys and gadgets each year ;) I am happy to have 'only' paid GBP 29,- (including shipping) on the Papo Brachiosaurus, though :)

tyrantqueen

The question that interests me more is would he have been called a "crook" if he was a member of this forum? Seems like a personal attack to me ::)

Seijun

He is not forcing anyone to buy his items. He can ask what he wants for them.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Jetoar

today arrive my news transformers : Shockwave and Megatron. Yesterday I bought in Toys a rus Velociraptor skeleton of Geoworld. I will share photographs of them.

JohannesB

Papo Brachiosaur arrived today, only four days after I placed my order :)
Capturing the 'true' colors of the thing on photo with artificial light is not easy, but I hope you enjoy them - I think you get the picture :)

In daylight (more truthful colors on these pics):

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: