News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Third inventory set of my new second JP collection:

CE Sabres, loose in box. Love 'em or hate 'em.

Cute Raptor Hatchlings! One MIB, one opened.

JP III Exclusive Dinosaur Tracking Set. Excellent Kenner repaints, blatantly out of scale wit the rest of the JP III line. MIB.

Capture Copters, both MIB.

JPS1 Triceratops. Opened, good condition.

JPS1 Red Rex. Opened, missing collector card(s). Probably still working, but I don't have the battery needed to test it (wish Kenner had used the regular type of batteries for this figure).

Much more still to come. Much.  ^-^

Jetoar

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 16, 2012, 08:13:30 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 16, 2012, 01:25:42 PM
Sean Cooper's 1/35 Tyrannosaurus

Excellent :)!

..... isn't it 1:30?

Amazing figure of resin. How much is it? I think that is not cheap :-\.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Quote from: Roselaar on October 16, 2012, 10:38:29 PM
Third inventory set of my new second JP collection:

CE Sabres, loose in box. Love 'em or hate 'em.

Cute Raptor Hatchlings! One MIB, one opened.

JP III Exclusive Dinosaur Tracking Set. Excellent Kenner repaints, blatantly out of scale wit the rest of the JP III line. MIB.

Capture Copters, both MIB.

JPS1 Triceratops. Opened, good condition.

JPS1 Red Rex. Opened, missing collector card(s). Probably still working, but I don't have the battery needed to test it (wish Kenner had used the regular type of batteries for this figure).

Much more still to come. Much.  ^-^

Ooooh Two Velociraptor Hatchling . Interesting very interseting  ^-^. In Spain only arrive the reapainted of Jurassic Park III.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Roselaar

Quote from: Jetoar on October 16, 2012, 10:56:17 PM

Ooooh Two Velociraptor Hatchling . Interesting very interseting  ^-^. In Spain only arrive the reapainted of Jurassic Park III.

That's more than we got in Holland. None of the three movies' hatchlings were released or even imported here.  :-\

Jetoar

Quote from: Roselaar on October 16, 2012, 11:03:38 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on October 16, 2012, 10:56:17 PM

That's more than we got in Holland. None of the three movies' hatchlings were released or even imported here.  :-\

I thougth that in Spain dont arrive merchandaising of movies and series but I see that in other countries the situation is the same.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Jetoar on October 16, 2012, 10:53:27 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on October 16, 2012, 08:13:30 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 16, 2012, 01:25:42 PM
Sean Cooper's 1/35 Tyrannosaurus

Excellent :)!

..... isn't it 1:30?

Amazing figure of resin. How much is it? I think that is not cheap :-\.
It cost $99 plus shipping. Not bad, considering the size and detail of the sculpt.

Metallisuchus

Roselaar, you're like 2 Velociraptors away from needing an intervention  :))

Roselaar

Quote from: Metallisuchus on October 17, 2012, 02:47:21 AM
Roselaar, you're like 2 Velociraptors away from needing an intervention  :))

Actually the lot was supposed to come with four of those Raptor hatchlings.  >:( Unless they're still in a box I haven't unpacked yet, but that seems ever less likely.

Fourth inventory update:

Here's an odd thing: a Daspletosaurus room guard head. You can stick it on the wall and when someone passes it, it moves and roars. Or at least, it should. I haven't got the batteries to test it. It looks ugly though, but I like the choice of species. One of the few non JP items in this lot.

A second JPS1 Command Compound. Box is more beat up, set is incomplete and the lights on the computer are dead. It still talks though.

TLW Battling Raptors Game. Loads of fun! Or it would be, if I had anyone to compete against. Trouble with acquiring collections like these is it keeps you from getting a girlfriend.  :P

TLW Remote Control Triceratops. Still works, sort of. Let's just say it moves in some very strange circles.  :D

TLWS1 Medcenters and Allosaurs. Box is incomplete and discoloured, and the Medcenter inside is missing various parts. The Allosaurus at least is complete though. The other Medcenters and Allosaurs are sadly the types you scrap for parts.

JP III Remote Control Spinosaurus. Very MIB!

Still a lot more to come. Have yet to unpack two-thirds of the whole lot.  ^-^

Roselaar

Fifth inventory update:

JP Raptors 3D Puzzles. Both complete, one used, one unused (pieces still in original frame).

TLW Board Game. Complete.

JP Board Games. One complete, one less so.

JP Raptors in Kitchen scene Puzzle. Complete.

JP III Mini standee.

More will follow. For quite a while.  8-)

Takama

Got something for this Christmas

Halmark Gold Crown Tyrannosaurus

sauroid

cool, Takama. what is it made of?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Takama

Its actaully made out of a Rubbery material, Not porcelen or PVC as one might expect

cost $13, But i Just had to have it.

Roselaar

Sixth inventory update:

Near mint original large JP VHS release standee. Folded out a bit for overall impression, general condition still unfolded.

MIB JP Dino Sound Target Set. Batteries are dead.

JPS1 Electronic Velociraptor, loose on card. Works.

JP Brachiosaurus puzzle. Complete.

Roselaar

Seventh inventory update:

TLWS1 Pachycephalosaurus MIB.

Park Ranger Jeep and Tour Explorer custom models. Excellent work! Very cool to see them done as carded figures. If I didn't know better I'd say these are for real.

Lindberg Corythosaurus model kit, one MIB, another loose sample. Very lame model. There's just nothing JP about it, as it looks way too retro.

Loose in box TLWS1 Humvee. Complete, unassembled. In better condition than my own Humvee, so that's another set for sale soon.

TLWS1 Triceratops, loose on card.

Jetoar

Ooh interesting acquisitions. I interesting in humvee and triceratops because they dindnt arrive to Spain  :).

Crackington

I think they used the molds for the JP Lindberg Corythosaurus kit from the old Pyro kits, which were produced in the 60s. Hence the retro look!

There was obviously a lot of cashing in going on when the film proved to be a massive hit, with manufacturers having a good look around for easy to reproduce merchandise in addition to Kenner's new toys.

I actually quite liked the Pyros, my older brother had the Stegosaurus, which was probably the first dino model I ever saw as an awestruck three year old! 

brontodocus

Four unguals on the manus, four unguals on the pes - but still a lovely, lovely thing :D :

Papo "Brachiosaurus" came today! :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

Wonderful :)! I'm expecting mine in the next few hours ;D.

sauroid

that Papo Brach is awesome!
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

Yes, I think the same. If you collect sauropods, You should have this figure  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: