News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello again friends I share of you the images of my last gifts  ^-^

WWD Polacanthus, Torosaurus and Iguanodon  ^-^ ( they want to fix and repaint some parts of their bodies ).

BK WWD Ophtalmosaurus skeleton  ^-^.

TF DOTM Sentinel Prime  ^-^.

Safari Great White Shark ^-^ ( My father bougth this figure in a flea market )
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ikessauro

Quote from: Jetoar on December 08, 2012, 04:56:19 PM

WWD Polacanthus, Torosaurus and Iguanodon  ^-^ ( they want to fix and repaint some parts of their bodies ).

Great set Jetoar, congrats on the WWDs, they are very collectibles.

Jetoar

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 08, 2012, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on December 08, 2012, 04:56:19 PM

Great set Jetoar, congrats on the WWDs, they are very collectibles.

Thanks friend  ^-^ ! I bought the set of WWD for 36 euros. I think that is cheap for these figures and I bougth the Sentinel Prime for 29 euros ( In Spain cost 65 euros )  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

sauroid

Toy Major Brachylophosaurus (1997)

are there other toy figures of this species?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SBell

Quote from: sauroid on December 09, 2012, 01:47:13 PM
Toy Major Brachylophosaurus (1997)

are there other toy figures of this species?

Yes, a very good one:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/65041/dinosaur-brachylophosaurus-large-hollow.html?li=productBox-search

The TM looks more like a Hypsilophodont of some kind.

sauroid

yes i agree that it looks more like a Hypsilophodont than a Hadrosaur. but are there other plastic/rubber toy figures of Brachylophosaurus? thanks for that link.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SBell

Quote from: sauroid on December 09, 2012, 03:03:24 PM
yes i agree that it looks more like a Hypsilophodont than a Hadrosaur. but are there other plastic/rubber toy figures of Brachylophosaurus? thanks for that link.

Not that I'm aware of.

Roselaar

Quote from: SBell on December 09, 2012, 03:22:26 PM
Quote from: sauroid on December 09, 2012, 03:03:24 PM

Not that I'm aware of.

Nevertheless, scrapping Brachylophosaurus from the Unique Species list, since now there's at least two of them.

Fukuiraptor

Just got several figures today.  They are the first of my Collecta dinos :D

tyrantqueen

Nothin' much, just two copies of Prehistoric Times, Dinosaur Discoveries by William Stout, and a Wild Republic (outdated) Triceratops skeleton.

Jetoar

Very good acquistions friend. Neovenator and Dacentrurus are very cool  8). Tricertaops skeleton is very nice.

Libraraptor

I just did it and it didn´t even hurt! I ordered the ISISAURUS COLBERTI at shapeways. This will be my Christmas present, I´ll defintitely enjoy it! Whoa, guess I´m gonna sell some Schleich stuff now.

Seijun

I think the German post has stolen my Christmas present...
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Simon

Just received my complete set of the 13 new Kinto Favorite Dino figures from Japan.  At about $12 a figure (including shipping) I think I did OK. Have not removed the figures from their see-through baggie packages yet.  They look bigger in person.  Oh and yes, they look uber-cool.  ;>)

More once I've cleared some shelf space....

Seijun

Please show the brachi when you get a chance, that is one I want to see some "in home" pictures of!
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Simon

Sure, that is the largest figure, but at a smaller scale than the others, which are about 1:50 - the Brach is maybe 1:70?

The Styracosaurus , OTOH is bigger than the Triceratops (by a nose), its definitely 1/40 in scale, and the Velociraptor is probably 1/30 scale ...or bigger....

brontodocus

Quote from: Seijun on December 10, 2012, 11:21:45 PM
Oh dear, I hope you're not talking about the parcel I sent to you? :-[ Once again tracking seems to stop within Germany. If you already received my parcel, would you notify me? I'm always too worried, I know.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Seijun

The parcel you sent has read "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since Nov 22. I am hopelessly worried, but my logical side keeps trying to reassure me that this is only a normal delay on account of it being the holiday season.

brontodocus

Quote from: Seijun on December 11, 2012, 06:45:31 PM
The parcel you sent has read "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since Nov 22. I am hopelessly worried, but my logical side keeps trying to reassure me that this is only a normal delay on account of it being the holiday season.
Urgh. :-[ That's why I was asking, I've checked the status every few days, too and nothing new since then, no matter if I check DHL or USPS. Well, if I remember correctly the last parcel never showed a correct tracking status and you already had it when I asked if you heard anything about it. Let's hope it's the same this time.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

SBell

Quote from: brontodocus on December 11, 2012, 12:01:25 PM
Quote from: Seijun on December 10, 2012, 11:21:45 PM
Oh dear, I hope you're not talking about the parcel I sent to you? :-[ Once again tracking seems to stop within Germany. If you already received my parcel, would you notify me? I'm always too worried, I know.

That is always my fear, regardless of where I am sending parcels.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: