News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Himmapaan

Well, now, I feel left out. ;)

Pilkington

I got this awhile ago:

Unfortunately I was only brave enough to display it for about an hour before it was packed back up, I'm not taking any chances with these cats.  I've been looking into either buying or making a display case for it.
If you wanna be alone, come with me

Takama

recieved this big lug in the mail 5 minutes ago

Horridus

Today I got the Collecta Therizinosaurus and Dead Triceratops (fully deserving of a capital D for Dead). Review of the latter will follow tomorrow or Saturday.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Takama

Quote from: Horridus on March 15, 2012, 08:29:19 PM
Today I got the Collecta Therizinosaurus and Dead Triceratops (fully deserving of a capital D for Dead). Review of the latter will follow tomorrow or Saturday.

Ill be looking forward to that

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Takama on March 15, 2012, 08:31:23 PM
Quote from: Horridus on March 15, 2012, 08:29:19 PM

Ill be looking forward to that

Me too  8)

Primeval12

Where can I buy that guanlong?

Brontozaurus

Got some yowies in the mail today from DeJankins.

L-R: Mauisaurus, Kakuru, Ozraptor, New Zealand Mosasaur (Rikisaurus)

The dinosaurs are alright as far as yowies go, but the marine reptiles are fantastic. I'm quite fond of the orca-like colouring on the mosasaur.

That leaves about five to go and then I'll have every Mesozoic animal made by yowie. It's a bit exciting!
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Seijun

Quote from: primeval12 on March 16, 2012, 12:22:24 AM
Where can I buy that guanlong?

Using Jauce. It's very addictive though.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Simon

Be prepared to find out that the fees and postage will often cost 2 or 3 times what you buy.  Yeah, this stuff is often dirt-cheap in Japan, but by the time the fees and postage kick in - its often as if you paid exorbitant ebay prices - except that most of this stuff rarely even makes it to ebay.

JAUCE is like Jack Daniels to an "dino-holic" ...  ;)

Thundercharge

Quote from: Pilkington on March 15, 2012, 06:23:50 PM
I got this awhile ago:

Unfortunately I was only brave enough to display it for about an hour before it was packed back up, I'm not taking any chances with these cats.  I've been looking into either buying or making a display case for it.
Nice! If I were to go for a Sideshow the Apatosaurus would probably be my first one... but with the price and the sheer room it would require I think I'll give it some time before I'd think about purchasing one. They're so beautiful though!
Hope you find a worthy way to display yours!  ;)

Click sig for my collection! :)

Seijun

I've been paying about 20-30 for each Jauce item I buy, after all the fees are done. This is before they are shipped to the USA. I bet it's a steal though, considering they would probably be sold for twice that on ebay.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Simon

Yeah, its not too bad for small items, but when you have books, large kits and models/whatnot it can get pretty bad.  I remember paying at least $350 in fees/shipping for one huge package with about 20 items of various (non-dino) stuff.  The cost of the actual items was less than the costs.  I learned my lesson;  no more books from Nippon for me!   >:(

sepp

My boyfriend Nathan bought me the blue Dino Dan Velociraptor today! I got the Brachiosaurus with it too, but I don't really want it... if anyone here wants to buy or trade for it let me know :)

tyrantqueen

Quoterecieved this big lug in the mail 5 minutes ago
Big lug....that made me laugh for some reason  ;D
You're right though.

Lio99

Quote from: Thundercharge on March 16, 2012, 03:36:26 AM
Quote from: Pilkington on March 15, 2012, 06:23:50 PM
I got this awhile ago:

Nice! If I were to go for a Sideshow the Apatosaurus would probably be my first one... but with the price and the sheer room it would require I think I'll give it some time before I'd think about purchasing one. They're so beautiful though!
Hope you find a worthy way to display yours!  ;)
you should try a higher shelf

Himmapaan

Quote from: sepp on March 16, 2012, 07:21:01 AM
My boyfriend Nathan bought me the blue Dino Dan Velociraptor today! I got the Brachiosaurus with it too, but I don't really want it... if anyone here wants to buy or trade for it let me know :)
May I see a picture, please?  :)

Thundercharge

Click sig for my collection! :)

Takama

lcamiro

NWT Missing Links Neanderthal Female

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: