You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

copper

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on December 13, 2013, 12:23:16 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 12, 2013, 07:37:26 PM
Quote from: Invicta Hunter on December 12, 2013, 03:47:56 PM
Does anyone know of a good website to buy the new 2013 Mojo prehistoric animals from?
Urzeitshop has them.

Thanks for the website, do you know if they are any good and do they ship to the UK?

they do ship to UK, and i've ordered many times from them (i live in finland), never had any problems.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Sorry I didn't mean to start anything. Just thought that when Everything Dinosaur received them it would be easier to acquire.

Invicta Hunter

When are these prehistoric mammals coming out because we are almost at the end of 2013.

Roselaar

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on December 13, 2013, 10:10:28 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 13, 2013, 10:06:18 AM
Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on December 13, 2013, 09:51:46 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 13, 2013, 07:40:38 AM
Yes if I recall correctly.

Not sure if they have them yet, but  Everything Dinosaur and Dan's Dinosaurs both deliver to the U.K. as well.

We (Everything Dinosaur) are based in the UK, from here we despatch all over the world, six days a week.  Hope this helps.
That's not what he was asking. He (Invicta Hunter) wanted to know if your store sells Mojo prehistoric mammals, which it doesn't.

Give us time, we are expanding all the time and you never know we have lots of plans for next year,

If you added Mojo to your existing range of stocked lines, that would be wonderful. Same goes for GeoWorld. ;)

Ikessauro

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Jetoar on December 10, 2013, 11:29:15 PM
Nice collection of deinotherium  ^-^.

Finally I have my WWD 3D figures and Beast Hunters ^-^.

I hate TF Prime, but I love the Beast Hunter Cybererse figures. I REALLY want that Cindersaur! It's a target exclusive so I get to see it a lot.
I should buy it before they go away.

OMG dude I need to show you this FoC Grimlock this guy customized for me. It's a work of art.

radman

Archaeobelodon and Yangchuanosaurus:

Archie may be unique, but I have at least 5 different versions of this Chinese Allosaurus.  Been on an elephant kick lately, still looking for the UHA Platybelodon. ;)

Roselaar

Quote from: radman on December 14, 2013, 06:51:11 PM

Archie may be unique,

Wouldn't be surprised, I've never even heard of this species. I wouldn't mind adding this one to the list. Are these Shapeways figures?

radman

Yes, both Shapeways, by Rarebreed and mb-cg, respectively.

Jetoar

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on December 14, 2013, 12:24:34 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on December 10, 2013, 11:29:15 PM
Nice collection of deinotherium  ^-^.

Finally I have my WWD 3D figures and Beast Hunters ^-^.

I hate TF Prime, but I love the Beast Hunter Cybererse figures. I REALLY want that Cindersaur! It's a target exclusive so I get to see it a lot.
I should buy it before they go away.

OMG dude I need to show you this FoC Grimlock this guy customized for me. It's a work of art.

Yes friend, these figures are awesome. Today I bought Hun-Gurr figure, so I have Abominous figure with the other predacons  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SBell

Just got my first Shapeways figure in over a year! Ironically, it was cancelled on first order, and I re-ordered; the first order is still in production, yet this one is already here!

It is the GNModels roaring Inostrancevia in sandstone! I was curious about the material (hoped it would have the brown tint as see on the site) but looks great--a little tougher than the WSF, but about the same detail. I don't know how it would work for smaller figures.

Its a terrible picture, but here it is compared to the WS Inostrancevia. Less reptile-looking than the WS, but still not-quite mammalian!

Bokisaurus

Quote from: SBell on December 14, 2013, 10:42:38 PM
Just got my first Shapeways figure in over a year! Ironically, it was cancelled on first order, and I re-ordered; the first order is still in production, yet this one is already here!

It is the GNModels roaring Inostrancevia in sandstone! I was curious about the material (hoped it would have the brown tint as see on the site) but looks great--a little tougher than the WSF, but about the same detail. I don't know how it would work for smaller figures.

Its a terrible picture, but here it is compared to the WS Inostrancevia. Less reptile-looking than the WS, but still not-quite mammalian!

Ohh, lovely figure. Darn holidays! I'm behind on my Shapeway purchase! ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice score !

I just received my WWD:3D Gorgon today from walmart.com...this is the best mass market dino toy I've seen i na long while . It's big enough, more accurate than most, and to top it off is really pretty fun to pose and play around with. Heck he's almost cute too. lol

Splonkadumpocus

I just received the CollectA Jobaria, Tenontosaurus, and Camptosaurus as an early Christmas present. You can see them alongside their contemporaries in the collection thread linked in my signature.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Nice new models, everyone.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

tyrantqueen

Favorite Ltd. Allosaurus

Favorite Ltd. Plesiosaurus

Favorite Ltd. Triceratops statue.

Okay, so this one isn't exactly a recent acquisition, because I got it ages ago and forgot to photograph it...but I think it's gorgeous anyway :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Nice acquisitions! (Even if one is old  ;D ;))
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I wish I had picked up the Favorite Plesiosaurus..though some of the ones I did get I'm looking to sell or trade already..I don't know most were detailed well enough but something felt .. off.

The Trike is a really nice one.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: