You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLMjp

Quote from: Killekor on December 23, 2016, 11:41:54 PM
Everyone Can post their Christmas presents on the Christmas thread!

Merry Christmas!

Killekor

Kilekor

I apologize if I sound rude but

If they want they can post their Christmas haul in the Christmas thread, but if they donĀ“t decide to do it then they don't have to. I think you should stop asking everyone to post their hauls on the Christmas thread, they will do it if they want to do it. Besides Christmas hauls are still acquisitions, so they do belong here.

suspsy

Quote from: Killekor on December 23, 2016, 11:41:54 PM
Everyone Can post their Christmas presents on the Christmas thread!

Or everyone can post their Christmas presents in this thread as they have been doing for years now.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

copper

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 23, 2016, 11:37:59 PM
Bullyland Triceratops, Safari Prehistoric Sea Life Toob, Dinosaurs Postcardbook with artwork by Ely Kish

I love paleoart by Ely Kish, she has such a unique style. I have that postcardbook too!  :))

Archinto

Quote from: CityRaptor on December 23, 2016, 11:37:59 PM

There are two themes with the figures of this pic:

Dimetrodon and Schleich!
The Schleich Dimetrodon was a gift, the other figures are from a lot I got on eBay, and include the Dimetrodons by Carnegie ( it's likely that this was one was one of the Carnegies distributed by Schleich ), Inpro and two times the Invicta! The two small Dinosaurs are the Schleich Mini Ursaurier ( the biped ) and Kragensaurier ( the Ceratopsian )

Not pictured: Several Chinasaurs  making up the rest of the lot. Those will join with those from previous lots and form a new lot. There is even a Rust Monster and two Land Sharks in there...

I'd love to be able to trade or buy one of those invicta dimetrodons from you! :o
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

AcroSauroTaurus

So, I had a good Christmas. ;D
I am the Dinosaur King!

Jose S.M.

Pretty good! Very  Nice haul!

suspsy

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on December 25, 2016, 05:51:01 PM

That's an impressive haul! You planning on repainting one of those Kapros?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: suspsy on December 25, 2016, 07:31:42 PM

That's an impressive haul! You planning on repainting one of those Kapros?

I don't know how I got 2 Kapros and Two CollectA Camptosaurus, my guess is that it was accidental. ::) I looked at my parents when I opened the second Kapro and they didn't know how it happened. But I'm not complaining, its a beautiful figure. And no, I'm not going to repaint it, the second one will just be the one I keep the tags and everything on, just like the second Campto. My repainting skills are not good enough to try on a Papo yet.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Roselaar

EmperorDinobot

Allow me to share with you my haul, my dear dino enthusiasts.

sauroid

awesome haul, i especially like the CollectA minis.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

CityRaptor

Great hauls!

Quote from: copper on December 24, 2016, 02:18:08 AM
I love paleoart by Ely Kish, she has such a unique style. I have that postcardbook too!  :))

Yes, but some of her Dinosaurs really need to eat something. There is also a posterbook.

Quote from: Archinto on December 24, 2016, 02:51:17 AM
I'd love to be able to trade or buy one of those invicta dimetrodons from you! :o

You are actually not the only one to ask me that. But I plan to keep both, at least for now. Sorry. ( Also not sure how viable an international trade actually is, given how high some shipping costs are. )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Roselaar

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on December 26, 2016, 04:36:30 AM
Allow me to share with you my haul, my dear dino enthusiasts.

Awesome! Looks like the new Safarisaurs go well with their older counterparts, new direction or not.

Jose S.M.

That's a lot of Safaris EmperorDinobot!  :)

Archinto

No big huge Christmas hauls for me, but I did gift my self with another Alva studios figure and some Starluxes! Also got a group of dinos with what I believe is an original resaurus Carnage velociraptor! Will see when they arrive.... I'll be updating my collection thread at some point with some "new" vintage stuff.

And to CityRaptor, I figured I wouldn't be the only one asking! Haha! Good score!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Bokisaurus

My Christmas haul ;D
The last few pieces of my Faunacast arrived a day after Christmas!
I got five of the 6 figures I was waiting for, they are all stunning!

You can see individual photos in the Fauncast thread, and hopefully soon I can create my Faunacast thread !
A Couple of Southlands figure also arrived!
Thylacine and Thylacoleo, both beautiful figures. Hope that this line will continue with some other prehistoric animals from down under!

And finally, these cute little CollectA minis!
[
Cheers!

Dilopho

Quote from: Bokisaurus on December 31, 2016, 12:06:01 AM
[

Aww, that little...Apatosaurus? Is cute!

Anyways, I have access to a computer today so I'll be posting my christmas goodies in Killekor's christmas thread if anyone wants to look.  :D

EmperorDinobot

For those who can't get enough dinos, go check out my sales thread, as I've just posted a new contest and I'm giving away 4 dinosaurs.

JurassicGeek09

To view my collection pieces, check me out at: http://www.instagram.com/jurassicgeek09

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: