News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

It's a new month! Help me get rid of all this Carnegie and Safari stuff! It's taking up space! Space that I could use for...say...my collection about books on knitting...

EmperorDinobot

Wow! It's been a productive week! Keep it up! I've sold all sorts of thing! Thinning out the herd! 500+ open spaces! This is great ! Keep it up!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

So since this is veritable the worst month on record, I'm going to play a very VERY interesting card on Saturday. Make sure you are watching....VERY CLOSELY.

EmperorDinobot

Some new stuff is now up on my site! Check 'em out!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Y'all should show my Carnegies sum love ;)

EmperorDinobot

I...had a crappy day, but despite it all, sales got a little bit out of control!!!!

Wanna contribute to the dinosaur exodus?

SBell

Honestly, I have considered a couple of your fish from the auctions, but I won't pay the postage price listed.

EmperorDinobot

You must be an international. I will PM you and help you out. Remember, members of this site should PM me to get a 10% discount and to negotiate international prices OUTSIDE of the terrible global shipping program. I leave that on because it's safer for some people, some auctions, but yeah expect pm in a bit.

EmperorDinobot

And I re-iterate: Forum members are encouraged to PM me and deal with me privately rather than going on ebay to buy my stuff. Ebay is meant to be a list, not a sole purchasing place because:

1. I don't have to deal with fees and neither do you
2. You get a customized shipping experience (likely to be cheaper shipping if you're an international)
3. I can get you more details about the item
4. You can order multiple items...you can over there, too, but if you're an international buyer, buying multiple items over there can be discouraging

I will NOT take global shipping program option off my items because it is safer for some clients and I want to be able to give everyone options. Unsure about these options? I'm only a pm away and I come here every day. So don't be afraid to pm me! I don't bite!

EmperorDinobot

Soooo....who here cares about Walking with Dinosaurs 3d toys and merch other than me??? And who in the US (and international market) care about them as well?

Seems like something BIG is coming this way in the next few days... Stay tuned!!!!

EmperorDinobot

Ok guys!

I have TONS of WWD stuff!

I have Patchi, Scowler, Gorgon and Troodon MIB Electronic, and Several Minis! I probably will upload more as time goes! See them here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=lulumommy1326&item=111622627971&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC2.A0.H0.Xwalking+with+dinosaurs.TRS2&_nkw=walking+with+dinosaurs&ghostText=&_sacat=0

EmperorDinobot

Hello family! I got new Carnegies in and an AAA Dimetrodon!

If I may say so myself, that Carnegie Euoplocephalus (or whatever sub/species it is supposed to be Dyoplosaurus or Scolosaurus as I call for the separation of the genus) is one of my favorite Carnegies ever. I'm very proud to have one in my assemblage, as I am proud to have the Corythosaur, being a hadrosaur lover! Man these Carnegies, I really wish people would see how amazing they are.

EmperorDinobot

Euoplocephalus gone...

Don't miss out on WWD stuff though!

Also, for those who collect them:
Does anyone want this?

Halichoeres

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on March 22, 2015, 11:18:23 AM
Hello family! I got new Carnegies in and an AAA Dimetrodon!

If I may say so myself, that Carnegie Euoplocephalus (or whatever sub/species it is supposed to be Dyoplosaurus or Scolosaurus as I call for the separation of the genus) is one of my favorite Carnegies ever. I'm very proud to have one in my assemblage, as I am proud to have the Corythosaur, being a hadrosaur lover! Man these Carnegies, I really wish people would see how amazing they are.

Still have that Corythosaurus available?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Prices on WWD stuff, JP, Kaiyodo, Carnegie, Safari, etc have been lowered!!!!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: