News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

I need to raise $ for fee this weekend.

Help me out! Discounts galore! New low prices!

EmperorDinobot

Wow! Crazy new stuff available! More new stuff coming soon! The fun never ends at Selina Kyle's Answering Machine!...

Wait...

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium!

EmperorDinobot

Prices will be slightly lowered next weekend!

EmperorDinobot

This gigantic beauty is electronic and still works! $45.70 ebay price, $40.00 for forum members! This dinosaur is huge!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Wow! Stuff is going FAST! Don't miss out! Buy now if you want item to get there before Xmas!

EmperorDinobot

Don't miss out on my Furuta Dinosaurs, my Kaiyodos and all my Safari Ltd. Dinosaurs!

Zhuchengotyrant

I know that the item I'm asking for isn't dino- related, but, were you the one that was selling the tach-o-mint with rubber tires?
-Zhuchengotyrant

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

I am almost out of JP stuff.

But I have tons of Carnegies at good prices. I also have a bunch of those Furuta miniature dinosaurs and Kaiyodo animals. Don't forget to look at those!

EmperorDinobot

If you buy stuff today, you MIGHT get it by x-mas.

EmperorDinobot

Well, this kid who ordered like 20 dinos couldn't go through with the deal....

Expect 20 or so new dinosaurs to be posted tonight!

EmperorDinobot

Only my JP stuff gets any love. Let's change that this year!

EmperorDinobot

Well, I've decided not to buy new stuff until April. What you see is what you get for now. Prices on Non JP stuff have been slightly lowered.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Hmm...slow sales week. Come get your Carnegies! Velociraptor sold, and only one Carnotaur left! I also sell used dinosaurs for custom projects! We can work out a deal! 10% off for DTF members!

EmperorDinobot

Prices for all Safari dinosaurs, all non JP dinosaurs, all Kaiyodo and Furuta models were lowered drastically hand by hand. They will never be this cheap. Come get yours today! Type Safari, Carnegie, Kaiyodo or Furuta in the search bar and there you go! have a great weekend!

EmperorDinobot

Come buy dinosaurs today! Sales will never be this cheap!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: