News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Prices further lowered. Kind of a slow week!

EmperorDinobot

Don't forget to look at my almost complete assortment of WWD 3d toys!

Also, the exquisite Furuta Dinomodels have had their price cut.

I also added some King Kong figures you definitely do not want to miss!

But soon, I'll have something so shocking in my store, so rare and old, you're gonna want to hold on to your butts once it's in...

EmperorDinobot

Negotiations are about to fall for the acquisition of the exquisite stuff...

thanks to the villainous paypal.

It's ok, 1/4 acquired.

Anyone selling their items? I'm looking for stuff, particularly DinoRiders.

Halichoeres

I'm selling a ton of stuff, but no Dino Riders, sorry.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Well, some cool stuff still in the store!

Got more of those Furuta things. They're gonna last me a lifetime!

EmperorDinobot

Ok. So. I have big news for y'all.

Stay tuned the next few days/weeks. I've been holding back. But no more. The Park will soon be open and there will be even more surprises, like I stated a few days back.

Check back and check often. Again, members get 10% off, internationals I can help out by making packaging and import charges less.

EmperorDinobot

I'm almost done with my magnum opus. Feel free to check my newest ebay listings.

EmperorDinobot

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tyrantqueen

EmperorDinobot

Wow! Thanks for keeping that confidential XD

I run this with my sister, whose name also starts with Lu. I used to run it with my mum (hence lulumommy) whose name also starts with Lu too!

CityRaptor

Lu Lu Lu!
So it is a family trait and not really odd like a lot people in Superman comics being L.L. including his archenemy and three of his love interests.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

tyrantqueen

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on April 29, 2015, 06:48:39 AM
Wow! Thanks for keeping that confidential XD

I run this with my sister, whose name also starts with Lu. I used to run it with my mum (hence lulumommy) whose name also starts with Lu too!
I'm a Lou. Power to the L >:D

EmperorDinobot

YESYESYESYESYES!!!!^^^^

*ahem*

Soooo, if you collect Jurassic Park, I will tell you this:

The best is yet to come.

But man it's been difficult to keep up with the demand as well as my personal life this past month!

EmperorDinobot

Tons of new stuff is coming these coming days!

EmperorDinobot

The 0% Disappointments; 100% Nostalgia "I Guarantee it" campaign has begun. True to its name, the JW toys have been a massive disappointment. I offer the opposite. All the good ol' stuff and the best prices. If you want Nostalgia, here is where you'll find it: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=lulumommy1326&item=111668935161&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=jurassic+park&_sop=16

EmperorDinobot

I have bad news y'all.

USPS is increasing its rates by x% on may 31st, so I will have to increase prices to x% more. I promise you I'll try to keep it within 2-3% more and not any more than that.

Why pay more for a sub-par service? Priority rates stay the same though, but first class, parcel post and other services are going up. And if y'all know me, I *HATE* using priority and only use it when it's the cheapest option. Whenever people send me stuff through priority the boxes arrive dirty, smashed and whenever I get broken items, surprise surprise, it arrived by priority mail.

EmperorDinobot

I'm getting tons of new dinosaurs this week so stay tuned!

Oh, and also, I made an advertisement page on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium I will occasionally post product reviews and so forth! Feel free to "like" the page and share it with all your plastic dino loving friends!!!!

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on May 17, 2015, 04:54:35 AM
The 0% Disappointments; 100% Nostalgia "I Guarantee it" campaign has begun. True to its name, the JW toys have been a massive disappointment. I offer the opposite. All the good ol' stuff and the best prices. If you want Nostalgia, here is where you'll find it: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=lulumommy1326&item=111668935161&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=jurassic+park&_sop=16
I think thats a rather harsh assement...looking at the new toys I did like the bag set of small figures, and the pachy and ankylosaurus at least were not that bad from the toys to choose from. So there are a few shining stars in the mess.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: