News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Patience! my children, patience.

One more day to go! SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES!!!

EmperorDinobot

Minion haters! The end is here:

Pictures and Winners will be announced at 8pm PDT here: https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Gwangi

Quote from: raptor64870 on August 20, 2015, 09:58:47 AM
who is the winner

The day just started man. On the west coast of the United States the sun hasn't even risen yet! Calm down.  ;)

EmperorDinobot

The Winners: Patricia and Victoria who graciously sent me their entry through my FB page Mesozoic Emporium!

Thanks to all who participated and look forward to the next contest hitting in October!

Arul

Congratulation to the winner  :) Gwangi's diorama is my favorite hahaha  :))

Gwangi

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 21, 2015, 06:57:30 AM
The Winners: Patricia and Victoria who graciously sent me their entry through my FB page Mesozoic Emporium!

Thanks to all who participated and look forward to the next contest hitting in October!

Was that the criteria for winning? lol...because honestly there were A LOT of fantastic dioramas submitted. But hey, it's your contest. Congrats to the winners none-the-less.

Thanks Arul. I really like that one in your signature, is that you in the background? Favorites of mine include Bachamn's, Halichoere's, Luis Rodriguez-Draper's and Quentin's.

Arul

Thank you hehehe no its my cousin, he take a nap so i do it quick and a moment later he wake up lol

Halichoeres

Congrats to Patricia and Victoria! This was fun.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gwangi

Quote from: Gwangi on August 21, 2015, 11:33:42 AM

Was that the criteria for winning? lol...because honestly there were A LOT of fantastic dioramas submitted. But hey, it's your

Re-reading this it comes across a bit insulting to the actual winner. That's not the intent of this comment, I'm merely pointing out that it would have been hard to pick a winner. Congrats to Patricia and Victoria!

LophoLeeVT

i didnt win ㅠㅠㅠ i am little disapointerd but it is okay....ㅅㅅ
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Arul

Quote from: raptor64870 on August 22, 2015, 01:42:58 AM
i didnt win ㅠㅠㅠ i am little disapointerd but it is okay....ㅅㅅ

No need to dissapointed i love your collection, thats total JW  :D btw, join the forum contest trust me its gonna be fun when all diorama showing together  :D

LophoLeeVT

EmperorDinobot

You'll have another chance in October, but it is going to be a bit different, so get your cameras and your dinosaurs ready!

EmperorDinobot

Alright, new stuff is up, including some Invictas that I played for!

EmperorDinobot

I'm going to lower the price on most of everything tonight.

Don't miss out.

I want it all gone by the end of the month.

Also found a Battat Styracosaurus with tag in excellent shape. $40 shipped.

Oh, and up for your consideration:

Please share this with your friends. $350 shipped. Separately you'd spend $100 more per each one. If you or anyone you know has ever wanted to start their own Carnegie Collection, this is your chance.

EmperorDinobot

The price for the lot shown above is now $250.

Here's a second lot for your consideration:

The asking price is $90 shipped.

Here's another lot:

Asking $45 shipped.

Asking $100 shipped for these.

Now onto JP stuff:

$60 shipped for these.

I really want to get rid of all this stuff, and if you know a dino lover who wants to start a collection, let them know. Prices will increase 18% for these in December, so now is your chance to get done with all your holiday shopping in one bold stroke.

EmperorDinobot

The above JP Jr. Lot has changed. Someone asked me for two dinos, the stego and the para and they are now gone.

Papo Allosaurus now available, as well as Papo Oviraptor, and many Safari items!!!!

EmperorDinobot

I will reveal my next contest in October! Don't miss out! And while you wait, why not stop 'n shop?

LophoLeeVT

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: