News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Woah?! When was the last time I posted?! Check out my newer offerings!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

For your viewing pleasure:

Are now on sale.

OR TRADE. I'm looking for quite a few of the old ones.

Archinto

Got anything like this?

Italian-prehistoric-models by Archinto, on Flickr

I pay good money for Italian Orsenigo dinosaurs in primo condition. I like them in any condition, but price needs to reflect said condition. :)

I've been watching your stuff for a while now, I just added you to my follow list :)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

EmperorDinobot

Never seen them before. I have 2000+ dinosaur figures and these have never made an appearance.

I'll keep my eyes out.

EmperorDinobot

Well, most of what you see in those pictures sold.

But I reuploaded tons of JP stuff, and the 12% off sale is coming to an end in 5 days. Of course, to any members who directly inquire here, it's 22% off, so don't miss out!

EmperorDinobot

Getting a few more vintage Battat momentarily.

EmperorDinobot

February sale ends tomorrow.

Also, there's an opportunity to buy all my Carnegie junk in one bold stroke. Naturally y'all get 10% off. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121893657272?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

EmperorDinobot

Another sale is currently in effect.

Inquire here and get 15% further off. That's a max of 30% on all my items. Don't miss out! Offer expires on the 1st of March.

EmperorDinobot

I'm back!

Check out my latest offerings!

EmperorDinobot

17% off sale going on, ends in two days! Don't miss out!

EmperorDinobot

20% sale going on. I have the absolute cheapest Safari and JP dinos ANYWHERE on the planet. Surely you don't want to miss that.

EmperorDinobot

Mass sale ends today! Don't miss out ! There's lots of cool stuff! However, even when sale ends, my toys remain the absolute cheapest! So don't miss out!

EmperorDinobot

My JP selection is going away for a week because I am restructuring them.

But other dinosaurs are now 40% off for 6 days. Don't miss out.

EmperorDinobot

HEY!

I need the following:

Resaurus/Carnage Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Protoceratops, Styracosaurus. Any condition is acceptable, will pay whatever.

I also need good sculptors to help me out with a project. Inquire via pm.

EmperorDinobot

40% off everything at the store for the next ten days. Everything is going FAAAAAAST. Hurry up!

EmperorDinobot

40% off sale is ending in eight hours, so get your dinosaurs now!

EmperorDinobot

Nothing impressive going on, store has hit a sort of slow period.

That's ok, my R&D is up to all sorts of no good...

EmperorDinobot

50% off everything. Well, almost everything. One day only. It has already begun. GO!

EmperorDinobot

Well now it's a 25% off sale, I'm almost out of Carnegies and Safaris, and when they are gone, I will not be restocking them.

Anyways, does anyone have a Carnage Resaurus Deinonychus in good shape that they want to sell? Let me know. It's the last one I need.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: