News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

I wish to sell this.

It is in pristine shape. I spent two hours today meticulously cleaning it with magic eraser and an old toothbrush.  The dinosaurs are unfortunately bonded and while my original plan was to deboond them, I'm just too lazy for this job.

The asking price is $500 ($130 for the dinos, $300 for the base, the rest is shipping)

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

I'm scheduled to begin taking the dinos off the mount today. If anyone has a problem with this, let me know. It's better for shipping anyways.

EmperorDinobot

Check out all my newer additions! The hunt hasn't yielded much in the way of dinosaurs, but it has yielded tons of stuff nonetheless!

Dilopho

How much is shipping to the Uk?  ???

Archinto

That carnegie display is amazing! I wouldnt take it apart if I were you. Its rare and will be worth less if you take it apart. If i had the cash id buy it for my collection! I hope to find one thats nothing but first release original figures. :)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Dilopho

Quote from: Archinto on September 13, 2016, 07:51:50 PM
That carnegie display is amazing! I wouldnt take it apart if I were you. Its rare and will be worth less if you take it apart. If i had the cash id buy it for my collection! I hope to find one thats nothing but first release original figures. :)
Personally if I had that (a dream that shall not be fulfilled  :() I would unglue them somehow so I could play with them...

Anyway what is that place above the Elasmo for?

EmperorDinobot

Shipping to the UK is a bazillion dollars. That is not a joke.

I always thought that spot was for Protoceratops.

I haven't had time to take the dinos off due to the influx of toys and sales. But the plan is indeed to keep the mountain and sell the spares unless someone snags it off my hands before I am able to accomplish that goal. I had one when I was a kid, and it was lost to time itself. I've always wanted to integrate it into my dinosaur park.

I am holding a 15% off sale on everything.

If you've been paying attention, you'll notice that my store now has a TON of non dinosaur stuff. This is not coincidental, and this trend will continue into the future as we expand to fulfill several markets, and to help give good toys good homes. There will be a MASSIVE AMOUNT of dinosaur toys in the future as we are trying to keep the store focused, so keep your eyes open and check back often. This has been a very strange and mysterious toy season.

EmperorDinobot

Megalosaurus

Hello.

You should not use the Ebay Global shipping program, is pretty expensive.

Example:
Chap Mei Animal Planet Pterosaur Tropeognathus or Ornithocheirus figure!
Price: US $3.75   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Shipping to Mexico: US $20.87   :o :o :o :o :o
Desition:  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Megalosaurus on September 21, 2016, 05:12:31 PM
Hello.

You should not use the Ebay Global shipping program, is pretty expensive.

Example:
Chap Mei Animal Planet Pterosaur Tropeognathus or Ornithocheirus figure!
Price: US $3.75   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Shipping to Mexico: US $20.87   :o :o :o :o :o
Desition:  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

If I send it to you without using the GSP, se lo van a robar los de la aduana, ya que ha sucedido cada vez que mando cosas a Mexico. Ya he perdido $500 con Mexico.

Megalosaurus

Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja. Tu espanglish es very good.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Megalosaurus on September 22, 2016, 06:53:05 PM
Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja. Tu espanglish es very good.

Si, ya no hago tratos con Mex porque siempre me va mal.

Anyways, Everything dinosaur 'till the end of the month is 45% off.

And keep your eyes open for next week. I'm going to be uploading my summer hunts, and it's...it's not for the faint of heart and I apologize to your wallets beforehand.

EmperorDinobot

Another 45% off sale concludes tomorrow.

Also, Safari and Schleich non dinosaur wildlife NOW AVAILABLE!

EmperorDinobot

*** DIORAMA CONTEST TIME!!!***
I really should have posted this 7 days ago but oh well. So it's almost HALLOWEEN! To commemorate it, your task is simple: Take a Halloween themed picture WITH DINOSAURS!!! Just like last year. Here are the entries from last year: https://www.facebook.com/1691487634412868/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1755483614679936
So take your dinos out to do something awesome and spooky! Make a spooky Halloween themed dinosaur diorama!
The grand prize winner will receive a Jurassic World Electronic Dilophosaurus as it appears in the photo. There will be only ONE winner.
Rules are as follows:
-Picture must be sent to me via personal message
-Nothing ableist, misogynistic, homophobic or racist
-Dinosaurs or dinosaur toys must appear in the picture doing something halloween or fall themed
-Anyone can enter
-Creepy and scary is cool. But if it's too much for you, it's definitely too much for me, if you know what I mean.
Entries are due between now and October 30th. October 31st is when we will reveal the winners on my page Mesozoic Emporium: https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium/?fref=ts , so you have... 8 days to finish this task! Good luck and don't forget to give a like to Mesozoic Emporium! Share with everyone!

Archinto

Ooo interesting contest! Ill have to enter.

And im also looking for misfit jp dinosaurs. You have any broken ones for customizing? I just had a successful sale of one of my customs and i dont wanna kill my really nice figures to make more lol. Lemme know if you have a box of messed up jp dinos for a good price!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Arul

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Archinto on October 24, 2016, 08:08:42 PM

And im also looking for misfit jp dinosaurs. You have any broken ones for customizing? I just had a successful sale of one of my customs and i dont wanna kill my really nice figures to make more lol. Lemme know if you have a box of messed up jp dinos for a good price!

We have a T.rex!

A red T.rex that has a hole inside the mouth. We also have a busted Young T.rex that has the digits on both hands cut. Furthermore we have a Stegosaurus from JPD that is missing half its face; a JP Trike with the tail cut, and some JPIII green female Velociraptors that have been...declawed.

Anyways I've gotten three entries only!!!

Archinto

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on October 27, 2016, 10:41:03 AM
Quote from: Archinto on October 24, 2016, 08:08:42 PM

We have a T.rex!

A red T.rex that has a hole inside the mouth. We also have a busted Young T.rex that has the digits on both hands cut. Furthermore we have a Stegosaurus from JPD that is missing half its face; a JP Trike with the tail cut, and some JPIII green female Velociraptors that have been...declawed.

Anyways I've gotten three entries only!!!

That sounds right up my alley! I recently repaired a thrasher t-rex that had half its face bit off. I'll take what brokens you have. Send me a pm and we can talk details! :D I'd be happy to take any broken or non working jp dino's off your hands :)

Battle Scarred a thrasher T-Rex by Archinto, on Flickr
Finished nose repair by Archinto, on Flickr
Finished nose repair by Archinto, on Flickr

I've repaired the missing arm and tail tip as well. Its hard to tell those parts were even gone when you look at it now.

Custom Jurassic Park Lost World Juvenile Male Allosaurus by Archinto, on Flickr

Heres the Allosaurus mod figure I did. I want to make more like this!

And I hope to help remedy the entry situation! I have some great ideas for my entry! Is the deadline on halloween?

EmperorDinobot

Oh man that poor Thrasher! Glad it's getting the treatment it deserves!

ALSO ENTRIES ARE DUE TODAY!!!! By Midnight, Pacific Time!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: