News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Some new stuff is up! More new stuff will be up this week so keep your eyes open!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

EmperorDinobot

Well, the idea is to have them all. If I trade you a Resaur Raptor then I'd have to find another one again...
The Deinonychus is the only one I'm missing.

Anyways, prices were slashed for the weekend. Don't miss out. I uploaded some new JP stuff.

LophoLeeVT

do you know where to get them???

and could you post some of your products in korean selling sites???
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: raptor64870 on June 20, 2016, 05:06:25 AM
do you know where to get them???

and could you post some of your products in korean selling sites???

That's not a bad idea...but I don't speak Korean!

Aaaanyways...

EmperorDinobot

It's that time of year again! Summer months can be boring with nothing to do...I find myself experiencing this boredom. SO WHY  NOT DO A CONTEST?!?!?!?!?!?! Anybody want to win a Never Been Opened Hasbro Jurassic World Indominus rex like the one on the picture? If your answer is yes then welcome to the first contest of the summer! What is the theme, you ask? INDEPENDENCE DAY (Not Resurgence)! On July Fourth we celebrate the Independence of the USA! We celebrate with BBQ's, Fireworks, family gatherings, all to celebrate FREEDOM! So your task is extremely simple. Take your dinosaurs and picture them celebrating FREEDOM! Why not take your dinosaurs out to a BBQ? Go light up some fireworks (please be careful)! Go to a museum and picture a T.rex next to the picture of a Founding Father! Why not have a dinosaur read a history book? Saluting the flag? The possibilities are endless! Dinosaurs and FREEDOM and USA PATRIOTISM! Ahhh the perfect mix. It makes me...tear up a little.
Here's some specific rules:
-One picture per person
-Picture must reflect contest theme and have at least one plastic dinosaur doing something patriotic
-Nothing misogynistic, ableist, racist or homophobic please
-Please send picture via personal message. I will post them on July 5th.
-Winner will be posted on July 5th or 6th depending on how long my own celebration goes...
-While the contest is centered on USA patriotism, ANYONE on the planet may enter.

Contest runs from...uh...right now 'till the 5th of July.

So go out there and celebrate FREEDOM...WITH DINOSAURS!

In the meantime, why not check out my store? http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 15% off right now!'
Also don't forget to "like" my FB page Mesozoic Emporium, where the contest is being held! https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium/?fref=ts

And stay tuned. There will be some very exciting news coming this week and next month! Yippee!

LophoLeeVT

nice!!!!
well if you posted the on korean selling websites i would have litewrally bought your whole collection!

EmperorDinobot

I would need translators. Luckily have friends who speak Korean. It would be an interesting market to expand to.

Gwangi

Great idea for a contest, but I take issue with "summer months can be boring with nothing to do."  :))

Arul

Trex vs Abrams tank will be great idea !!

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Gwangi on June 23, 2016, 12:08:10 AM
Great idea for a contest, but I take issue with "summer months can be boring with nothing to do."  :))

I'm out of school so summer is gonna be forever 'till I put on my big boy pants on and decide to get a masters.

Also I have aversion to the sun, which is unfortunate. Luckily it's raining today!!

You know what else is raining? DINOSAUR TOYS! 40% off for this weekend only!

EmperorDinobot

Ok y'all. I'm going on a trip this weekend.
So.
1. Communication will be limited. I'll be available but replies will be very slow.
2. DO NOT FORGET about the contest. Try to participate even if you're not interested in the prize.
3. I'm going to be uploading new dinosaurs every night, so keep your eyes open!

EmperorDinobot

CONTEST OVER!

Head over to Mesozoic Emporium's facebook page to check all the entries!

EmperorDinobot

2 day 40% off sale going on now. Don't miss out.

EmperorDinobot

Brand new Schleich models now available! We have the new Spinosaurus, green smiling Velociraptor, Anhanguera from last year, the new curvy Giganotosaurus and more! I'm also holding a 15% off everything this week. Inquire via PM and get a further 10% off! Don't miss out! I only got one of each and they are the cheapest on the net!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

I've instituted a 30% off sale which ends in a few hours! Help me rehome all these dinos!

EmperorDinobot

40% off today and maybe through the weekend. I have the cheapest Carnegie and Safari dinos in the land.

EmperorDinobot

35% off everything. Why not buy some older Safari models today?

EmperorDinobot

These delightful figures are now available.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: