News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Age of Reptiles

Started by Balaur, August 25, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Cool! Also, I really can't wait to see the docodont :). And when will you post the Pachyrhinosaurus from The Greatest Migrations and the plot for the Leaellynasaura episode of that special?

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 28, 2013, 06:14:40 PM
Cool! Also, I really can't wait to see the docodont :). And when will you post the Pachyrhinosaurus from The Greatest Migrations and the plot for the Leaellynasaura episode of that special?

I might not do it today, because of Thanksgiving, but maybe tomorrow, fr the Leaellynasaura story. I have a hard time drawing ceratopsians, so those will be last.

Yutyrannus

Cool! Also, I used to have difficulty drawing ceratopsians as well but my last two, Kosmoceratops and Vagaceratops, came out really well, so yours probably will too :).

Balaur

For the first time, I actually was on time. I drew this on Friday, posted on Saturday!
I decided to not the colour it, and leave it snow white, because that's how I invision it.

Leaellynasaura

Yutyrannus

Good job! He's adorable! Wouldn't you just love to have one of these as a pet ;D?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 30, 2013, 06:41:35 PM
Good job! He's adorable! Wouldn't you just love to have one of these as a pet ;D?

Oh my god yes! I may like little theropods, but in my opinion small ornithopods would make better pets, as long as they aren't vicious. ;)

Yutyrannus

Yeah, I agree. Although, having a Microraptor for a pet wouldn't be half-bad..... :))

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 30, 2013, 06:58:20 PM
Yeah, I agree. Although, having a Microraptor for a pet wouldn't be half-bad..... :))

Yeah, I could live with Microraptor. Until I eat cooked salmon. ;)

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Expect Saurosuchus up today.

Yutyrannus

Hurray :))! I've been waiting for that guy for a while! He is one of my favorite species! Can't wait to see it :)!

Balaur

Ah ha! Here he is!

My long awaited Saurosuchus. Sorry for the colour, it's supposed to be brown. Scanner ruined it again.

Yutyrannus

tyrantqueen

I could correct the Saurosuchus for you if you wanted, so it's easier to see. It's not difficult to do :)

Balaur

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 01, 2013, 10:58:39 PM
I could correct the Saurosuchus for you if you wanted, so it's easier to see. It's not difficult to do :)

Okay, that would be nice! How?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Balaur on December 01, 2013, 11:10:17 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 01, 2013, 10:58:39 PM

Okay, that would be nice! How?
Just tweaked the contrast and brightness levels in Gimp. Here you go:

It's a bit easier to make out now :)

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus

When will you post more pictures for this series?

Balaur

I'll post my silesaurid tomorrow, and Rhabdodon soon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: