News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Age of Reptiles

Started by Balaur, August 25, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 22, 2013, 03:31:22 AM
Great job! The multitiburculate is adorable, as well as one of your best drawings :)!

Thank you! I have to be patient to make sure the colouring didn't get in the way of the whiskers.

Yutyrannus

I had the same problem with my Inostrancevia and my prehistoric cats.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Expect my Eurazhdarcho and Myllokunmingia soon. I will probably post them tonight.

Yutyrannus

Cool! Can't wait! I should also be able to post my Bradycneme soon, just need to get new colors.

Yutyrannus

Did you finish these pictures?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 24, 2013, 12:19:28 AM
Did you finish these pictures?

Not yet. I am going off to finish colouring my Eurazhdarcho. I'll finish the Myllokunmginia later.

Yutyrannus

Cool! Can't wait! I really want to see these two :).

Balaur

Sorry I haven't posted the Sundance Sea story yet. It's a little challenging to do so.

And I'll try to get my Eurazhdarcho and Myllokunmingia soon.

Balaur

I have finished up with all my stories for this series, and now I just need to finish drawing, and I'll be ready to move onto Age of Mammals.

Paradise Lost: http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Paradise-Lost-415897054

Last of a Dynasty: http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Last-of-a-Dynasty-415897320

Yutyrannus

I love both! These are your best stories! And I like how you made Marshosaurus unable to roar, these kinds of things should be depicted more often :).

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 25, 2013, 11:26:59 PM
I love both! These are your best stories! And I like how you made Marshosaurus unable to roar, these kinds of things should be depicted more often :).

Thanks! I agree, both are wonderful. However, if I had to pick an episode, it would be a tie between the Concavenator, and Balaur episodes.

Balaur

I'll attempt to finish Eurazhdarcho tonight.

Yutyrannus

Cool! I'll try to get mine up soon too :).

Balaur

Here is my adorable Eurazhdarcho.

Yutyrannus

Cool! What reference did you use for this?

Balaur

Yutyrannus

That is a really cool picture. He did that for All Yesterdays Contest right?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 28, 2013, 04:25:51 AM
That is a really cool picture. He did that for All Yesterdays Contest right?

Yes, I think he did.

Yutyrannus

Which picture will you do next?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 28, 2013, 05:04:47 AM
Which picture will you do next?

I'll try to do Rhabdodon next.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: