News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My Own Company!

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, September 02, 2013, 06:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhuchengotyrant

Hey, I'm 10. So, obviously, I live with my family. My dad is great with the computer and companies and stuff. He's gonna help me make a company called Richie The Dino Corp. it's gonna have more obscure dinosaurs then CollectA!  Zhuchengotyrannus, Yutyrannus, and more! Bye! :)

http://richiethedino.info/previews/
-Zhuchengotyrant

Ikessauro

Good luck, the more dino companies around the merrier! ;D

Zhuchengotyrant

Thanks I just made a Pegomastax design :)
-Zhuchengotyrant

Takama

Ok so you plan on making actual figures?   For us members to collect?

Zhuchengotyrant

Yeah, I'm gonna pay for a company to make them, maybe ill ship 1 free one to 1 different person every time I have a new one, but only 1 a month, or I woulnt make money. 8)
-Zhuchengotyrant

Zhuchengotyrant

I'll show you a preview....in a second :)
-Zhuchengotyrant

dinohunter24

Cool, will your product be to scale?  By which I mean that a T-rex will be bigger than a Raptor but even if it not how it is in real life, as long as larger dinosaurs are bigger than smaller dinosaurs, does that make any sense?

Zhuchengotyrant

Yeah, I did research, just in case ;)
-Zhuchengotyrant

Takama

I hope this works out for you. I like a Company with lots of obscure species.

DinoToyForum

Zhuchengotyrant

Thanks- The first one will be out hopefully in February of 2014 :)
-Zhuchengotyrant

Zhuchengotyrant

Poll: Out of the previews, which is your Favorite so far? :-\
-Zhuchengotyrant

dinohunter24

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on September 04, 2013, 07:41:20 PM
Poll: Out of the previews, which is your Favorite so fa

Dicraesaurus for me but that only by the picture.  I have never heard of any of these dinosaur

tyrantqueen

Do you have a photograph of the actual toy itself, not just drawings?

Zhuchengotyrant

Sadly, the prototypes will come out in December or January- remember its not just the five, but also the other secret 9- which is 14 Dino's in all! :)
-Zhuchengotyrant

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on September 04, 2013, 08:43:42 PM
Sadly, the prototypes will come out in December or January- remember its not just the five, but also the other secret 9- which is 14 Dino's in all! :)
What is the name of the company that is producing them? How much did it cost you? Who is the sculptor of the toys?

Just curious. Thanks :)

Zhuchengotyrant

It's  *orthocone*Richie The Dino Corp. The people haven't said the price yet but it is under 1 dollar for an end product and the prototype is free. The sculpter is unknown- yet, I am comparing their private work to see which is best, it's their private works so don't ask me. :))
-Zhuchengotyrant

Zhuchengotyrant

In case your wondering, Yutyrannus will be first figure out, I want to be the second Yutyrannus out there, after Dinotales' wonderful recreation of the genera. :)

PS- Ditch that butt-ugly megalosaurus by CollectA and the even more butt-ugly Eustreptospondylus, cause I'm drawing 'em right now!

In my previews, the Zhuchengtyrannus was ugly, I'm not gonna lie, so it's female. I decided to make a male and juvenile and sell them together in a family pack- for only 5 dollars  more than 1 figure.
-Zhuchengotyrant

Yutyrannus

Can you please post the previews, I cannot find them? Anyway this sounds like an awesome project! Also, would yo be willing to sell my Charnia model that I sculpted? It is life size at about 7 in. tall and I was planning to make a mold of it and cast it in plastic soon anyway. It is accurate and highly detailed. I will post pictures soon :).

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Zhuchengotyrant

Yeah, post pictures- for I could see. :)
I'll give you 70% of the profit for your design, I get 30% cause I sold it.
Tell me if you want 90%.
-Zhuchengotyrant

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.