News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Atroxious

Are you asking if I've ever seen a magpie attacking a small bird while the magpie was riding a bus, or if I've seen that while I was riding a bus? Either way, the answer would be no. There are no magpies where I live.

Have you ever played The Witcher 3?

Halichoeres

Nope. Have you ever been in a serious natural disaster?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Can't say I have.

Have you ever listened closely to the lyrics of music that is currently playing, and then thought 'What the hell?' or something else along those lines.

Ravonium

*triple post*

Ravonium

*triple post*

Halichoeres

Yes! The one I remember most distinctly was "Johnny Get Angry" by Joanie Sommers, which came on the speakers at a grocery store where I was working at the time. I was mildly horrified.

Have you ever taken a bite of a food that you thought was a different food, confusing your palate?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Ravonium

Yes.

Have you ever watched a video of someone doing unorthodox food preparation (methodology and/or what they're preparing).

Shonisaurus

No but I have a fossil of edmontosaurus (which is authentic) bought from the Museum of Natural Sciences Store that is composed of vertebrae and a bone of the spine.

Have you ever found a dog abandoned by its owners, on the street or elsewhere?

Halichoeres

Sadly, yes. They were quite common where I grew up.

Have you ever taken a long distance trip (>1000 km) by bus?

Libraraptor

Yes. To Spain.

Have you ever cried over the loss or damage of a figure?

Halichoeres

No, but I have definitely been bummed or angry. I probably cried over a broken toy when I was small, but I don't remember it happening.

Have you ever bought a book that you never read?

Shonisaurus

Yes I bought Dante's book "The Divine Comedy" and I have always postponed reading it. That was more than thirty years ago.

Did you ever find yourself in a different place from yours with several acquaintances, neighbors or relatives at the same time without any of them having a relationship with the others?

Ravonium

Can't say I have?

Have you ever gone somewhere for non-paleontology related reasons, only to find something related to paleontology within it?

GojiraGuy1954

Can't say I have.

Have you ever been part of a protest?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

If I went to a demonstration in protest against the legalization of abortion in my nation.

Have you ever fallen out of bed when you woke up?

GojiraGuy1954

Dude, I've fallen out of bed while I was ASLEEP.

Have you ever read an SCP article?

Ravonium

Yes.

Have you ever been cancelled for something?

GojiraGuy1954

I think i have, but I can't remember.

Have you ever bought a Godzilla figure?

Ravonium

No, not a particular Godzilla/kaiju fan.

Have you ever seen arson from your own home?

Shonisaurus

No, I have not seen arson from my own home.

Have you ever crossed a car with a fatal car accident and seen the dead person cover his head with a blanket?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: