News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

No.

Have you ever gone to a tourist attraction, only to find that there's some sort of building work being done on it.

GojiraGuy1954

No.

Have you ever made an account and forgot about it?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Yes I have forgotten all kinds of accounts.

Have you ever seen an Atlas lion in a zoo?

Ravonium

No.

Have you ever gotten a detention or worse punishment in school?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Ravonium on August 17, 2019, 09:54:49 PM
No.

Have you ever gotten a detention or worse punishment in school?

I did see an Atlas lion at the Madrid zoo in 1998, I suppose it was one of the last lions left in the zoos since they are extinct and only bred in captivity or was a product of genetic engineering ..

Yes I was unfairly punished at school by a teacher and suffered physical punishment by some teacher (slaps, leave me without recess) being a responsible and sensible child at that time is the sad reality and seeing how those were rewarded They were doing wrong. In short, in my "school" the offender was rewarded and the innocent were punished.

Have you ever seen dinosaur book, you didn't buy it and then you regretted not buying it?

ceratopsian

Other books yes and one I bitterly regret to this day. Dinosaur books no. I have always bought them!

Have you ever bought a dinosaur book twice by accident?

GojiraGuy1954

No but one time I got a dinosaur book I already had for christmas.

have you ever had a bruh moment

Shonisaurus

I have had many bad times especially in my childhood. My childhood was a very sad childhood and sincerely the only two people in my life that have been worth it have been my two parents.

Have you ever felt frustrated about not being able to buy on DVD a series of prehistoric animals that are advertised on Video or on a television series because such would be not commercialized?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 18, 2019, 01:11:31 PM
I have had many bad times especially in my childhood. My childhood was a very sad childhood...

I am sorry to hear that.

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 18, 2019, 01:11:31 PM
Have you ever felt frustrated about not being able to buy on DVD a series of prehistoric animals that are advertised on Video or on a television series because such would be not commercialized?

I suppose I have! More often I have been frustrated by their unavailability on streaming services.

Have you ever driven a forklift, tractor, or other industrial/construction/farming equipment?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

I think I drove a tractor 7-8 years ago (although not one that'd be used non-recreationally), but that's it.

Have you ever been confronted by a goose?

GojiraGuy1954

Yes. That was a terrifying experience.

Have you ever marathoned the shrek franchise (except shrek the Third that can go burn in hell)

Ravonium

No.

Have you ever pulled an all-nighter?

GojiraGuy1954

No. When i tried my mum always made me go to bed

Have you ever brought a DTF thread back from the dead?

Ravonium

Yes.

Have you ever started a new thread just after you've posted something here?

GojiraGuy1954

Yes

Have you ever played a minecraft snapshot (Pre-update public beta)

Ravonium

No.

Have you ever seen a frog in your garden/backyard?

Shonisaurus

No.

Have you ever seen a man asleep in a subway car occupying all seats?

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 26, 2019, 12:08:57 PM
No.

Asleep on a subway yes, but not occupying all the seats!

Have you ever watched a deer lying down in your garden and grooming its fur?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: ceratopsian on August 26, 2019, 06:35:38 PM
No.

I mean that I occupied the seats of a row of the subway car in total four seats I did see it a few weeks ago. No one dared to wake him up for fear that he would react violently.

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 26, 2019, 09:52:30 PM
Quote from: ceratopsian on August 26, 2019, 06:35:38 PM
No.

I mean that I occupied the seats of a row of the subway car in total four seats I did see it a few weeks ago. No one dared to wake him up for fear that he would react violently.

I understand now. And yes, we all need to be careful sometimes.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: