News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Unfortunately, I have not traveled abroad, except Portugal for many years.

Have you ever collected new dinosaur stamps whose prices were high?

Halichoeres

I don't think so, I guess I've always gone for pretty affordable ones. But I'm not much of a philatelist.

Have you ever cut your own hair?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 01, 2021, 05:13:07 PM
Unfortunately, I have not traveled abroad, except Portugal for many years.

Have you ever collected new dinosaur stamps whose prices were high?
No

Have you ever fell from a tree?

Bread

Nope, I am afraid of heights so you will never catch me trying to climb a tree.

Have you ever completed a new year's resolution?

indohyus

Yes, last year.

Have you ever grown herbs and used them in meals?

Lanthanotus

Yes,... especially since we have a garden, self grown herbs and vegetables are frequently used in our meals.

Have you ever played PvP games?

Shonisaurus

I have never played:

Have you ever eaten frog legs?

Note I am interested to know how it tastes. It must be a delicious meal.

Lanthanotus

No, frogs are one of my favorite group of animals, so, no way I eat those :D

Have you ever tried to sneak inot the cinema?

bmathison1972

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 01, 2021, 09:50:51 PM
I have never played:

Have you ever eaten frog legs?

Note I am interested to know how it tastes. It must be a delicious meal.

I am not playing the game, but just to answer your question. I have and they are delicious if prepared well. They remind me of one of the white-flesh fish, but not flaky.

Newt

Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 01, 2021, 11:15:05 PM
No, frogs are one of my favorite group of animals, so, no way I eat those :D

Have you ever tried to sneak inot the cinema?

No, but I've snuck out of some disappointing movies.

Have you ever driven a big truck?

Stegotyranno420

No, I'm legally not allowed to drive since I'm 13

Have you ever played PVZ (plants versus zombies) original?

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 03, 2021, 03:53:08 AM
No, I'm legally not allowed to drive since I'm 13

Have you ever played PVZ (plants versus zombies) original?

No, but it looks like an interesting franchise.

Have you ever been to a wax museum?

Stegotyranno420

Sadly no

Have you eaten Alu Ghobi(I don't know how to spell it in English, but basically it's a combination of cauliflower and potatoes stir cooked with spices, often served with flat bread called Roti, it's from Punjab, which is a region in India

Newt

Yes! I love Indian food. It's spelled "aloo ghobi" or "aloo gobi" on the menus where I've seen it, but I think transliteration to English is pretty variable.

Have you ever tried to operate your computer monitor with your finger because you forgot not all screens are touch screens?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Newt on January 03, 2021, 04:35:41 AM
Yes! I love Indian food. It's spelled "aloo ghobi" or "aloo gobi" on the menus where I've seen it, but I think transliteration to English is pretty variable.

Have you ever tried to operate your computer monitor with your finger because you forgot not all screens are touch screens?
Wow, I didn't expect for someone to answer yes. It's cool to see other folks loving the food of my country

As for the question no, but my brother did

Have you ever flew on a plane with a SCREAMING child?

Shonisaurus

No, I have nevertheless flown by plane but nevertheless I have not met any child.

Have you ever read a book and have you related when reading said book that the bad men and bad women that appear in said book are people who have hurt you and that you were the vigilante or avenger? For example, that has happened to me when reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexander Dumas.

Note: Incidentally, in real life I am not vindictive, I have forgiven such people, but sometimes the mind plays very dirty tricks and is honestly a means of venting the person.

Subduction

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 03, 2021, 10:20:48 AM
No, I have nevertheless flown by plane but nevertheless I have not met any child.

Have you ever read a book and have you related when reading said book that the bad men and bad women that appear in said book are people who have hurt you and that you were the vigilante or avenger? For example, that has happened to me when reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexander Dumas.

Note: Incidentally, in real life I am not vindictive, I have forgiven such people, but sometimes the mind plays very dirty tricks and is honestly a means of venting the person.

No, I haven't but I can empathize with that feeling.

Have you ever been on the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios?

Stegotyranno420

Yes, it was an expierience I need to have again

Have you ever forgot to provide something for your friend that you'd promised to do(p.s. I'm really sorry for not getting those links for those books you wanted S @Subduction , school just started back after break, and they are giving extra homework, so how about the weekend if possible?)

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 05, 2021, 08:40:07 PM
Yes, it was an expierience I need to have again

Have you ever forgot to provide something for your friend that you'd promised to do(p.s. I'm really sorry for not getting those links for those books you wanted S @Subduction , school just started back after break, and they are giving extra homework, so how about the weekend if possible?)

No worries! School is much more important than those links. So take all the time you need. :D

To answer your question though, yeah. I've done that a few times.

Have you ever had a root canal done?

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Subduction on January 06, 2021, 05:07:29 PM

Have you ever had a root canal done?

I guess that`s that teeth related thing (not native to English here, so....), if so, yes, I unfortunately had that on two or three teeth
yet and one of these made me suffer quite some pains repeatedly for several weeks after the treatment. Well, for now its gone
and I sure don`t miss it.

Have you ever been headbutted by an animal?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: