News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

I honestly believe you should be able to draw, as you draw great, but thats my opinion, and i dont want to stress you

No i havent ate mushroom burgers

Have you ever did the dishes here:
Yes this is 100% truth

EmperorDinobot

I'm not even sure where that is.

Have you ever done scrapbooking?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on January 15, 2021, 11:27:35 AM
I'm not even sure where that is.

Have you ever done scrapbooking?
Depends on what you mean by scrapbooking.

Btw the place shown is the Golden Temple, which is a Holy place. The thing about having to wash the dishes there is that it is the worlds largest free kitchen, and its in the second most populated country, so you can imagine how many dishes there was too clean.

Have you ever seen a wild boar?

ceratopsian

It was a beautiful photo, and I had heard about the provision of free meals there once on the television. It must be an amazing place to see in real life.  Lots of dishes, but I imagine there were lots helping with the washing up!

No, I have never seen a live wild boar, only cooked portions thereof on my plate.  There are boar apparently living wild now in some parts of the UK, though these are escapees from farming and their descendants.

Have you ever seen an owl in the wild?

Halichoeres

Yes! Burrowing and great horned, possibly others but those are the ones I recall.

Have you ever planted a tree?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I have planted a tree for a school project in primary school around 20 years ago.

Have you ever seen rats prey on another animal?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

No, I have never seen rats hunt another animal.

Have you ever fed a colony of ants with a bag of popcorn and have you seen how they have taken it to the anthill in a matter of few minutes?

Lanthanotus

I have fed a lot of things to ants during my years and oberved what they did, but never  bag of popcorn :D

Let`s stay with ants... have youever been attacked by Stinging Bull Ants (Myrmecia sp.)?

Stegotyranno420

Thankfully not

Have you ever seen ants eat a bird alive

Lanthanotus

Only on that WWD spin off WWB

Have you ever broke the 1st rule of Fight Club?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 15, 2021, 11:38:04 PM
Have you ever broke the 1st rule of Fight Club?

Ha, as though I'm going to fall for that.

Have you ever played broomball?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Lanthanotus

Now, that the gravitational bound sort of Quidditch? Well neither have I every played as far as I remember,
though I convinced some kids few years ago, that I play Quidditch in an anti-gravitiy hall with in the near city
of Frankfurt.

Have you ever pulled out your grey hairs?

Stegotyranno420

I never got gray hairs

Have you ever seen someone get run over by a car?

Lanthanotus

No, but by a train unfortunately, no sight to one want to see... poor drunken bloke, angry, his friend to calm him,
but a freightliner run through the station and he slammed his fist in its side wall, got caught and pulled under...

Have you ever eaten a booger?

Stegotyranno420

No, have you ever played a video game with super obscure dinosaurs (I mean dacentrurus and scolosaurus level obscure)

Lynx

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 16, 2021, 11:51:45 PM
No, have you ever played a video game with super obscure dinosaurs (I mean dacentrurus and scolosaurus level obscure)
Nope, but one game on the app store was close. Have you ever played a game that got their dinosaurs horribly wrong?
An oversized house cat.

indohyus

Turok, largely wrong.

Have you ever listened to an audio version of Doctor Who?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

No, (unless you count the telesnaps for Web of Fear), but I've been meaning to try out Big Finish for years.

To stick to the theme, have you ever watched an animated version of a missing Doctor Who story?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 16, 2021, 11:09:50 PM
No, but by a train unfortunately, no sight to one want to see... poor drunken bloke, angry, his friend to calm him,
but a freightliner run through the station and he slammed his fist in its side wall, got caught and pulled under...
That's horrifying!

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on January 17, 2021, 02:32:38 PM
To stick to the theme, have you ever watched an animated version of a missing Doctor Who story?

I have not. Am I missing out?

Have you ever eaten something that you only realized was moldy after you were halfway through it?

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 17, 2021, 04:07:46 PM
[...]
That's horrifying!

Gave me no sleepless nights (maybe because I was well busy with ohter stuff at that time)
but it indeed was.

Have you ever eaten something that you only realized was moldy after you were halfway through it?

Does mold cheese count? :D ... Nah, seriously, yeah, happened to me several times with toast/white bread.

Have you ever been banned from a forum (this one or another)?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: