News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo- new for 2014

Started by Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus, November 08, 2013, 04:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Quote from: RolandEden on March 14, 2014, 10:34:52 PM
Finally I got Archaeopteryx today! I pretty fine. But the claws are very delicated, some models that arrived to the Museum have broken claws form the feet.

Congratulations Roland. Really? it is a delicated figure.... :-\. I hope when I decide to buy my figure, I would like to find a good figure. I would like images of your archaeopteryx.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Tyto_Theropod

Quote from: Gwangi on February 11, 2014, 02:01:07 PM
Quote from: Ridureyu on February 10, 2014, 09:48:06 PM
I really, really want an "accurate" Velociraptor.

You know, essentially a duck with teeth.  But it would be awesome!

So basically...a merganser? Not actual teeth but they serve the same function.

Dinosaurs are still here!
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Concavenator

Any "real life" pics of the Dilophosaurus yet??

Blade-of-the-Moon

I haven't seen any as of yet.

SpartanSquat

I hope it will release very soon! Papo make a lot of delays for their models.

SpartanSquat

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Concavenator

SpartanSquat

I hope this month we could see a real life pic of him!

Concavenator

Quote from: RolandEden on April 04, 2014, 12:42:35 AM
I hope this month we could see a real life pic of him!
Me as well,this figure is supposedly to be released next month and not even a single real life pic of it yet.

Pawnosuchus

When I first saw the picture of the Dilophosaurus I was blown away and thought it was a must buy. Now the more i see the picture, the less I like it. Can't really explain it but something about it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I can't exactly put my finger on it. It does remind me of their Allosaurus (which I like) but the same style on a Dilophosaurus doesn't work for me.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I say wait til we see it still. Things look a lot different in a production image usually.

SpartanSquat

I hope we could see it very soon, its only 10 days for may!

Concavenator

Couldn't someone take a photo of the Dilo?Man,it's May already and we've got 0 pics of it.What a shame!

SpartanSquat

Quote from: Concavenator on May 05, 2014, 10:27:26 PM
Couldn't someone take a photo of the Dilo?Man,it's May already and we've got 0 pics of it.What a shame!
I think they delayed. In the museum said me it will be in summer. Or maybe later this month.

sauroid

i dont know, i am not as excited about the Dilo the same way i was for last year's Carno and Dimetrodon (and this year's Archaeopteryx)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stoneage

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SpittersForEver

If your saying there's no real pics then what is the one on the DTF banner?
Just wondering.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: