News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

April fools Help

Started by Primeval12, March 30, 2012, 09:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primeval12

I need a prank Idea for april fools, i'm going to Sunday school and I need an idea for a prank to pull on my class. please help and feel free to descuss your April fools pranks from previous years and good luck celebrating :)

Weaver

I've made 'Confetti' eggs (blow out an egg make a biggish hole in the top and fill with confetti) and tape up the opening where the confetti is. Then I put them tape-side down in the egg-carton. When a certain family member that only has eggs for breakfast goes to poach or scramble the egg.... ta-daa! Confetti for breakfast!

And of course the standard rubber-band around the handle of the sink-sprayer is a good one. But make sure to color the rubber band the same color as the sink fixtures. XD

DinoToyForum

I would never, ever, stoop to playing such a prank.  ;)
As veteran members will know. :P

Himmapaan

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 30, 2012, 09:41:05 PM
I would never, ever, stoop to playing such a prank.  ;)
As veteran members will know. :P
Now I feel even more like an ignorant greenhorn. :P

ETA: Actually, now I remember the incident. Duh.  ::) Veteran status restored, after all.  :P

Takama

Plastic Cockroaches!   

works everytime with the teachers >:D

Primeval12

Thanks for the cocaroch idea but i want the prank to be more playful because the teachers are actually nice! It'm thinking of scaring them with my safari Rough green snake. (Good idea or no)

Takama

Well as long as they can take a joke (on a day dedicated to them)

My teachers were nice too, and were laughing with the class when i pulled it off.

Primeval12

I guess the snake is a good idea than because no one in my class id deathly afraid of snakes

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.