News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Pegasus models

Started by s.foulkes, May 13, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon

"Models we can expect from Pegasus within the year" ??????????????

Did I miss something?  Are they gonna make an Apatosaurus?  Is that what Dan was excited about?

Takama

Quote from: Simon on August 07, 2014, 06:09:06 AM
"Models we can expect from Pegasus within the year" ??????????????

Did I miss something?  Are they gonna make an Apatosaurus?  Is that what Dan was excited about?

No that's just a Model that Modelnut was going to make for his wife

modelnut

Here is an example of what I was talking about. These are G scale figures, raw and unpainted, but the right size to compare with Pegasus dinosaur kits. I had planned on building a diorama of a museum scene with a family viewing a life-size Triceratops on display. But I think it might draw too much attention from the model. So instead I will mount the family on its own small base to display on the shelf independently of any dinosaur model. It will still be there to give the sense of scale.

- Leelan

postsaurischian

... love Galileo's Triceratops :)!

caspakian

That is a nice paint job!

tyrantqueen

Cool model and all..but what about the feet? Are they entirely correct?

Patrx

Alas, they are not quite up-to-date (though there are some factors involved that are up for debate, of course.) It is a lovely model, in any case.

dinosaurdungeon

martin garratt

modelnut

Beautiful! I hope mine turns out that good.

There are so many ways to paint a dinosaur kit that it is hard to decide sometimes. Copy someone else's idea, pick a modern creature and duplicate that paint scheme. Too many ideas from --- which to choose? :o

I have mine ready for painting now. All the seams are disguised as well as I can manage. Hopefully I will have something like Repliscale before I get the T rex kit. That might eliminate several steps of tweaking the seam filling.

- Leelan

Paleogene Pals

When is the Lio supposed to come out?

modelnut

I haven't heard when the Lio is coming out. But the Spino is supposedly coming out this Christmas.

- Leelan

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on August 09, 2014, 07:13:41 PM
When is the Lio supposed to come out?
I think it's coming for Christmas, and the Spinosaurus is in September. that's what I've seen on facebook anyway.

s.foulkes

YEah Christmas for Lio and Sept/Oct for Spino. although I doubt the lio will be ready then as the base for it has yet to be designed. but once we get to that point it will go quick. sculpting for it just takes one day and then off to the factory in China .
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Paleogene Pals

modelnut

Jason,

What particular Facebook page are you watching to get that news? I don't know how many I'm watching but I hadn't heard anything outside of this forum.

- Leelan

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.