News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Our requests for Papo 2016-First round

Started by Concavenator, July 15, 2014, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

joossa

Please Papo, get back to the quality of the Dimetrodon and Carnotaurus. The Dilophosaurus was subpar for them, IMO.

I would like to see a large theropod from them... or diabloceratops or corythosaurus or an ornithomimid. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Centrosaur86

I hope for a Giganotosaurus, Apatosaurus, Ceratosaurus or Iguanodon for 2015. About 2 months we will know!  :D :D

Arul

Centrosaur86

I also hope a Spinosaurus (4 legs), Stegosaurus (based on Jurassic park 2 Stegosaurus) and Brachiosaurus (colour grey and based on Jurassic park 1 Brachiosaurus) versions 2.  ;)

amanda

Quote from: kristian on October 09, 2014, 02:44:51 PM
I also hope a Spinosaurus (4 legs), Stegosaurus (based on Jurassic park 2 Stegosaurus) and Brachiosaurus (colour grey and based on Jurassic park 1 Brachiosaurus) versions 2.  ;)

I do not see any of these as likely at all. Especially not the Spinosaurus. Nor really a stego resculpt. I would faint dead away if they were to resculpt the Tylosaurus. Aside from the running Rex, and paint changes, have they ever released a retooled or repeat species?

Arul

Quote from: amanda on October 09, 2014, 06:30:17 PM
Quote from: kristian on October 09, 2014, 02:44:51 PM

I do not see any of these as likely at all. Especially not the Spinosaurus. Nor really a stego resculpt. I would faint dead away if they were to resculpt the Tylosaurus. Aside from the running Rex, and paint changes, have they ever released a retooled or repeat species?

Papo velociraptor v1 changed by v2 maybe ? V1 stop producing right ? change by V2

amanda

I know they issued a v2 Raptor that was repainted, but other than the paint were there any differences in the sculpt?

Manatee

I am personally hoping for a Giganotosaurus and a (possibly Sideshow-based) Apatosaurus, among others. Quite similar to what some other forum members have in mind, I can see.

Arul

Quote from: amanda on October 10, 2014, 01:02:19 AM
I know they issued a v2 Raptor that was repainted, but other than the paint were there any differences in the sculpt?

I dont know its just me or the headsculp from v2 is little bit different with v1,i see that from it snout.i just see it from pict anyway..

DinoG

Quote from: Manatee on October 10, 2014, 01:55:41 AM
I am personally hoping for a Giganotosaurus and a (possibly Sideshow-based) Apatosaurus, among others. Quite similar to what some other forum members have in mind, I can see.
Yes that's what am talkin' about!!!!
Run!

Skatastic425

Is it too late to reply to this? I'm hoping for Gallimimus. Why has no company made this one yet? Compsognathus would be awesome too.

Shonisaurus

Gallimimus made an inarticulate and the jurassic plastic toys company in the nineties figure. I got in a comic book store.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

DinoG

We definitely need a serious baryonix
Run!

suspsy

It's been confirmed by the sculptor that we're getting a Baryonyx.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

gfxtwin

- Feathered raptor
- Ceratosaurus (unlikely though, because rebor)
- Acrocanthosaurus (again, unlikely)
- Gigantosaurus
- Mosasaur, but don't let the plesiosaur or tylosaur guy sculpt it.

suspsy

I'm not sure if there's any choice in the matter of who gets to sculpt what, sadly.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

KeU

Quote from: gfxtwin on July 14, 2015, 03:00:57 PM
- Feathered raptor
- Ceratosaurus (unlikely though, because rebor)
- Acrocanthosaurus (again, unlikely)
- Gigantosaurus
- Mosasaur, but don't let the plesiosaur or tylosaur guy sculpt it.

I thought Gigantosaurus is a sauropod that is considered a nomen dubium.
Surely you meant Giganotosaurus right?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: