News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Our requests for Papo 2016-First round

Started by Concavenator, July 15, 2014, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanystropheus

Quote from: Takama on July 21, 2015, 02:17:23 AM
Who wants to bet that the Kapro will be a ripp off of Primevils

I highly doubt it.

I think it will look like a cross of the following three specimens:

http://i.imgur.com/zovYeRj.jpg

suspsy

I just hope the Kaprosuchus isn't sculpted by the same person responsible for the Plesiosaurus and the Tylosaurus.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

gfxtwin

Wait, Papo have a baryonyx in mass production!?  No photos yet?

joossa

Not too excited for the Kaprosuchus. Hope the have a third figure for the 2016 wave.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: joossa on July 21, 2015, 06:46:26 AM
Not too excited for the Kaprosuchus. Hope the have a third figure for the 2016 wave.
Iguanodon and feathered raptor Baryonyx and kapro makes four. Still hope for a new pterosaur.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

DinoLord

So the Baryonyx is already in production, huh? Hopefully that means an early release next year.

suspsy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall the Papo sculptor saying he had only just started designing the feathered raptor. If so, it would probably be for 2017.

Baryonyx, Iguanodon, and Kaprosuchus sound like a good 2016 lineup to me. :)

joossa

Quote from: suspsy on July 21, 2015, 09:21:47 PM

I would be happy. I've been looking forward to a baby stegosaurus from them too, so wouldn't mind that in the mix.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Fluffysaurus

Hope to see them earlier then december. Maybe you are right About feathered raptor in 2017.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

suspsy

A baby Stegosaurus would also be a very welcome addition, yes.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: suspsy on July 21, 2015, 09:21:47 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall the Papo sculptor saying he had only just started designed the feathered raptor. If so, it would probably be for 2017.

Stop crushing my hopes and dreams! :P

While he's not necessarily one of my big favorites, I do have a soft spot for Baryonyx thanks to a few Jurassic Park games.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

gfxtwin

Dyscrasia

That pretty much looks like the Oldies desktop Iguanodon model by Kinto/Favorite Co. Ltd. which it obviously is  ;)

joossa

Quote from: gfxtwin on July 22, 2015, 02:12:30 AM

The detail and scientific accuracy is just stunning! Papo has outdone themselves! ;)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Arul

Quote from: joossa on July 22, 2015, 03:31:35 AM
Quote from: gfxtwin on July 22, 2015, 02:12:30 AM

The detail and scientific accuracy is just stunning! Papo has outdone themselves! ;)

Wait this is official from papo ?  :D looks like kinto favorite co.ltd

Simon

WOW!!  I think Papo must be trying to out-REBOR, REBOR!!!  ;) ;) ;)

"MUSEUM-QUALITY" INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(circa 1876)   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Halichoeres

That's not official from Papo! This is official from Papo:
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

Wait wait wait wait....if thats official from papo, now papo change their coordinate from JP to...disney ??

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: