News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong

Started by Cammy, August 02, 2014, 08:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cammy

Greetings from Australia!

I don't really have much to say about myself. I'm just a quiet, strange geek girl who loves dinosaurs amongst lots of other cool and interesting things. If I could be any dinosaur, I would be a Stegosaurus!

I would love to volunteer at a fossil dig site and learn how real paleontologists work.

DinoToyForum

Takama

welcome to the forum, im sure you will find that there's a lot of Dino geeks out there, and you will find a lot of them here.

amargasaurus cazaui

Wow Cammy Ba weep graaaagnah wheep nini Bong.....the intergalactic greeting no less !!! Welcome to Junkion my friend !!! It seems you and I share a few common interests.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

CityRaptor

Now hand over your Energon Goodies!

Haha, welcome to the forum.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

amargasaurus cazaui

Indeed , fork over the energon and take us to your leader !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Gwangi

Welcome to the site. Good to see a Stegosaurus fan, a very underrated dinosaur if you ask me.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cammy

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm sorry but due to my box of Energon goodies being about the size of a cigarette packet, it's empty! No more! Sorry. :P

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Cammy on August 06, 2014, 05:25:53 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm sorry but due to my box of Energon goodies being about the size of a cigarette packet, it's empty! No more! Sorry. :P
Lol , well welcome anyways Cammy .

Paleogene Pals

Everybody, don't steal energon from the newbies!  Do you know how much that stuff costs per ounce?

EmperorDinobot

Bah weep graaaagnah wheeep nini bong?!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.