You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Re-issue of Battat former Museum of Science Boston Series

Started by loru1588, August 21, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

For those interested the Terra Battat figures are now also available through Urzeitshop / Germany:
http://www.urzeitshop.de/120-battat-terra

They're a bit expensive though :-\.

Sim

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 21, 2016, 11:52:10 AM
For those interested the Terra Battat figures are now also available through Urzeitshop / Germany:

No Cryolophosaurus and Nanshiungosaurus though?  I wonder if that means the Cryolophosaurus has been discontinued too?  Hopefully the line becoming available in more places means good news for the line's future.

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 21, 2016, 11:52:10 AM

Ur from germany aswell? I bought six terra battats there. Not the cheapest dinos but i dont regret that i bought em. They come in those cool diorama boxes.

Everything_Dinosaur

Also available from Everything Dinosaur in the UK: Battat Terra Dinosaurs

With Sterling weak at the moment the prices even with postage are very competitive.

Mo_the_Triceratops_King

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on July 05, 2016, 08:56:48 AM

With Sterling weak at the moment the prices even with postage are very competitive.

True. I think about getting the new Rebor stuff from ur shop. I made a compare for the following articels:
Rebor Compsognathus Set (Sentry and Bad Company)
Rebor Scout Series Triceratops and Stegosaurus (Hazelnut and Melon)
Rebor Scout Series Utahraptor and Velociraptor (Breeze and Stan)
Rebor Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus (Savage)
Rebor Tenontosaurus tilletti (Ceryneian Hind)

In the german shop Modellpferdeversand i would cost me 168,20€, when i buy it on ur shop it would cost me 144€ shipping inc.!
The MPV dont offer the little dinos combined but that dont matter.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on July 05, 2016, 08:56:48 AM

I'm sure you've been asked this a hundred times already, but I can't remember if you've answered it: with your distribution deal, do you have any word on future releases?

Enzo_man

Seems I'm late to the party :(  But has all of the figures in the original post been released yet?  I missed out on the old line so many years ago and I just recently caught wind of these reissues (got a Carnotaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, and Amargasaurus today!  Will hopefully get the Ceratosaurus and Dacentrurus soon that they had too.).  Or have many been discontinued yet again already?  If anyone has any of the others they're looking to offload, give me a message :)

Thanks for any help, folks!
Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

Rain

Quote from: Enzo_man on July 12, 2016, 10:50:54 PM
Seems I'm late to the party :(  But has all of the figures in the original post been released yet?  I missed out on the old line so many years ago and I just recently caught wind of these reissues (got a Carnotaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, and Amargasaurus today!  Will hopefully get the Ceratosaurus and Dacentrurus soon that they had too.).  Or have many been discontinued yet again already?  If anyone has any of the others they're looking to offload, give me a message :)

The Diplodocus , Dilophosaurus, Pachycephlasaurus, Maiasaura, Triceratops, Styracosaurus, Edmontonia and Ouranosaurus have yet to be released. The others have been though

Enzo_man

Quote from: Rain on July 13, 2016, 01:32:39 AM
Quote from: Enzo_man on July 12, 2016, 10:50:54 PM

The Diplodocus , Dilophosaurus, Pachycephlasaurus, Maiasaura, Triceratops, Styracosaurus, Edmontonia and Ouranosaurus have yet to be released. The others have been though

Phew!  Thanks for letting me know :)

Sim

Hi Enzo_man, all the Battat Terra dinosaurs that have been released so far can be seen here: http://www.terrauniverse.com/dinosaurs

Only the Nanshiungosaurus is confirmed to be discontinued.  I'm not sure if the Cryolophosaurus is discontinued too.  The only places I know the Nanshiungosaurus can still be bought from are eBay, or, Everything Dinosaur: http://www.everythingdinosaur.com/models-and-inflatables/battat-terra-dinosaur-models.html

suspsy

The Europasaurus, Gastonia, Gigantoraptor, Nasutoceratops, and Pentaceratops also have yet to be released. Frankly, I'd rather see them first than the reissues.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

DinoLord

Quote from: suspsy on July 14, 2016, 10:13:55 PM
The Europasaurus, Gastonia, Gigantoraptor, Nasutoceratops, and Pentaceratops also have yet to be released. Frankly, I'd rather see them first than the reissues.

Same here. We've been waiting on those since 2014!

FlawedCoil82

Quote from: suspsy on July 14, 2016, 10:13:55 PM

Now I would have to say the opposite (although all of them are "new" to me since I don't have any of the old ones). I would prefer to see a mix in the next line-up...maybe two reissues plus one of the new sculpts. I just know I do not want to see this line go under until I have the Triceratops and Styracosaurus safely in my hands.

Enzo_man

Thanks, Sim!  I can't say if the Cryo has been discontinued but I did recently find on at one of my local Targets. All I need now are the Nashiungosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Euoplocephalus, and the Dacentrurus.  I can't wait for the others :)

Sim

Quote from: Enzo_man on July 17, 2016, 10:35:17 PM
Thanks, Sim!  I can't say if the Cryo has been discontinued but I did recently find on at one of my local Targets. All I need now are the Nashiungosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Euoplocephalus, and the Dacentrurus.  I can't wait for the others :)

I had been thinking the Cryolophosaurus might have been discontinued since it wasn't being found in Targets anymore a few months ago (including Target's website) and Urzeitshop didn't appear to stock it.  I no longer think it was discontinued though, since it's listed in Battat's 2016 catalogue (the only released dinosaur that isn't is Nanshiungosaurus), you found it in Target recently and Everything Dinosaur only said the Nanshiungosaurus was discontinued.  The Cryolophosaurus was also sold out on Everything Dinosaur recently, but now they have it in stock again.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: Sim on July 18, 2016, 01:55:33 PM

I had been thinking the Cryolophosaurus might have been discontinued since it wasn't being found in Targets anymore a few months ago (including Target's website) and Urzeitshop didn't appear to stock it.  I no longer think it was discontinued though, since it's listed in Battat's 2016 catalogue (the only released dinosaur that isn't is Nanshiungosaurus), you found it in Target recently and Everything Dinosaur only said the Nanshiungosaurus was discontinued.  The Cryolophosaurus was also sold out on Everything Dinosaur recently, but now they have it in stock again.

I'm definitely still seeing Cryos at my local Targets, so I don't think its' discontinued, though they're never present in large numbers. I'm defintely seeing way more T-rexes and Acros than anything else by far.

Sim

That's good to know, thanks for sharing that, Stuckasaurus. :)  Yeah, I've got no reason to think the Cryolophosaurus is discontinued now.

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on July 18, 2016, 06:48:55 PM
Quote from: Sim on July 18, 2016, 01:55:33 PM

It may just be my experience, but it's worth nothing that most of the Acros I've been seeing lately aren't leaned forward as badly as the initial batches. At the same time, the paint seems slightly less clean on them.
I'm definitely still seeing Cryos at my local Targets, so I don't think its' discontinued, though they're never present in large numbers. I'm defintely seeing way more T-rexes and Acros than anything else by far.

Blade-of-the-Moon

docronnie

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 20, 2016, 07:28:06 AM
finally found a Euplocephalus and on sale no less, 7.19 .

Congrats!  Did you find many more on the shelves?
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: