You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Re-issue of Battat former Museum of Science Boston Series

Started by loru1588, August 21, 2014, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneage

:)  After looking for quite awhile, I finally found the Euoplocephalus, Parasaurolophus and Stegosaurus at Target.  There was only one of each, so I snatched them up.  They were each $7.99 and I didn't have to pay shipping.  I thought I might have to get them through the mail.  So now I guess I'll wait and see if anything else is released.  I live in Indianapolis.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Still looking for the  Euoplocephalus, only one i'm missing.

FlawedCoil82

Well, I am happy to report that my hunt for the latest 3 dinos finally came to an end today! I went to my local Target and sure enough they had one of each of the newest figures and I snatched them up.  :) Now the anxious wait begins to find out what happens next with this line.

Shuvuuia

One of my local target stores just got the new three this week. Those of you who are still searching, don't give up!

JurassicGeek09

To view my collection pieces, check me out at: http://www.instagram.com/jurassicgeek09

suspsy

He's probably referring to the Euoplo, the Paras, and the Stego, sadly. We should be specific in our posts about such things, lest we stir up false hopes.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

FlawedCoil82

Quote from: suspsy on June 15, 2016, 09:14:59 PM
He's probably referring to the Euoplo, the Paras, and the Stego, sadly. We should be specific in our posts about such things, lest we stir up false hopes.

Ooops! My bad. Yes, those are the three I found. I don't think anyone has heard anything beyond Stego, Para and Euoplo. I sure hope the rest come out though, otherwise all the ones I have now will be useless. I have been buying them mainly to help support the line enough to hopefully encourage the release of Triceratops and Syracosaurus.

Victoria's Cantina

I just returned from a ten-day vacation in Hawai'i. My Parasaurolophus, who I nicknamed Pebbles, accompanied me to various spots on Oahu and Kaua'i. I've been sharing photos on Twitter over the last couple weeks of her adventures, and I thought I'd share a few of my favorites here.

Pebbles hiking the first stretch of the NaPali Coast trail:

Soaring high above and looking down on Pearl Harbor:

After enjoying the luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center:

This is Pebbles standing atop the famous Jurassic Park tree at Kualoa Ranch, which of course, was the tree seen in the film during the Gallimimus scene:

ceratopsian

Really enjoyable photos.  It made me feel that I missed an opportunity to take a "friend" on my recent trip to the southwestern USA!  I bought a Styracosaurus in the museum in Vernal as a keepsake - but he remained confined to my suitcase for the rest of the holiday.  Silly me!

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Paleona

Beautiful photos, Victoria~! I love Pebbles, what a cute name! :)) (And my personal favorite of the Battats, haha)

That was a great idea to bring her along to Hawaii- I visited a few years back, and it's just a gorgeous island. I wish I had brought a travelling companion for photo ops, too! Looks like you had an amazing vacation. :)

suspsy

Very cool photos. Makes me wish I'd taken more photos of the CollectA Mini T. rex while I was in St. Lucia in February.

Here's a little fantasy question for everyone: if you could choose FOUR out of the remaining unreleased toys to be released in the next wave (God willing!), what would they be? Me, I'd go with the Gigantoraptor, the Ouranosaurus, the Pentaceratops, and the Triceratops.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Victoria's Cantina

Thanks, everyone! It was fun taking her with me. I didn't want to get my Para dirty so I bought an extra to use as a "beater." She held up quite well though. I'll have to take her on my next trip... wherever that may be.

Dobber

Beautiful Pictures Victoria. Though, if the pilot told yo all that was Pearl Harbor he was mistaken. That is not Pearl.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

empire3569

Quote from: suspsy on June 17, 2016, 05:59:42 AM
Very cool photos. Makes me wish I'd taken more photos of the CollectA Mini T. rex while I was in St. Lucia in February.

Here's a little fantasy question for everyone: if you could choose FOUR out of the remaining unreleased toys to be released in the next wave (God willing!), what would they be? Me, I'd go with the Gigantoraptor, the Ouranosaurus, the Pentaceratops, and the Triceratops.

I just really want the diplodocus, so that would probably take up all four spots for me lol

Gwangi

How many new unreleased models are there? Gigantoraptor, Pentaceratops, Gastonia, Europasaurus, and Nasutoceratops are the only ones I can recall. Since we have a great Nasutoceratops from Dan I would pick the other four unreleased models. There is always the chance to buy the original models on eBay but if the new models don't get released there are no older versions to fall back on, and we won't get them at all.

Paleona

Here's a little fantasy question for everyone: if you could choose FOUR out of the remaining unreleased toys to be released in the next wave (God willing!), what would they be?

I really want the remaining hadrosaurs, so definitely the Maiasaura and Ouranosaurus; other than those two, probably the Styracosaurus and Triceratops! :) I only wish the whole line had the matte finish, instead of the glossy.

Patrx

if you could choose FOUR out of the remaining unreleased toys to be released in the next wave (God willing!), what would they be?

Greg's brilliant Triceratops, of course! As for the others, maybe the Pachycephalosaurus, Pentaceratops, and Styracosaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: