News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Just for fun :D

Started by Arul, September 12, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

My first "hand made" dinosaur diorama
Title : back from work
Size : 35x35 cm
Model : green running t rex + baby green t rex (papo)

Dialogue
Son : look dad i beat that log down !
Dad : oh,thats cute..

Any advice will be very appriciated :)

Arul

Oops..the picture not come out i'll fix it,maybe i not following the instruction properly..

Arul

Okey the pic is already uploaded :D

laticauda

One thing I like, That tree behind the T-Rex looks great.  One thing I didn't like, the spacing between the two.  The Baby T-Rex looks like its going to get stepped on and Mama like"out of the way kid".  I am not sure of the story, maybe thats what bugs me?  Overall its not bad, the ground cover looks nice.   

Arul

Quote from: laticauda on September 13, 2014, 12:43:44 AM
One thing I like, That tree behind the T-Rex looks great.  One thing I didn't like, the spacing between the two.  The Baby T-Rex looks like its going to get stepped on and Mama like"out of the way kid".  I am not sure of the story, maybe thats what bugs me?  Overall its not bad, the ground cover looks nice.   

Hehe thanks pale :D i imagine that thats how animal baby behavior,always sticking to their parents and asking for a food

Arul

spend my sunday with this :)

title : another day in abandoned jurrasic park/greed is good
model : PAPO mini dinosaur
size : 10x15 cm

dialog
spinosaurus : this is my prey !
t rex : this is my planet !!!!
dying stego : better get my beak out of here...

Pinkamena

You've deffo won me over with that Papo rex, no matter what issues it has standing!

The dying steg's comment did make me giggle :D Maybe you could put some low lying greenery around there somewhere? Maybe around the edge so as not to take too much focus away from the fight? Also (and this is not a criticism at all, just an idea) could you put the spino slightly lower so it looks like it was going up to the rex and position the rex so it's kind of glancing sideways down to the spino? Looks a bit like they're having a man-hug from this angle.
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

Arul

Quote from: Pinkamena on November 10, 2014, 07:42:02 PM
You've deffo won me over with that Papo rex, no matter what issues it has standing!

The dying steg's comment did make me giggle :D Maybe you could put some low lying greenery around there somewhere? Maybe around the edge so as not to take too much focus away from the fight? Also (and this is not a criticism at all, just an idea) could you put the spino slightly lower so it looks like it was going up to the rex and position the rex so it's kind of glancing sideways down to the spino? Looks a bit like they're having a man-hug from this angle.

Thanks for the advice friend :) Lol hahaha actually my first idea for the scenario is like this > another day in abandoned jurrasic park, food become rare since the last earth quake. This two apex predator not eat for 4 months, very hard to found some prey. They dont want die starving, so they made a hard decision. They work together, as a team...
Trex : yeahhh we kill him !! (Then i'll kill you soon)
Spino : thats right buddy lets feast on him !! (I'll feast on you later)
Dying stego : so now they are a herd and work together ?! They must be drunk...

Pinkamena

You could do the next one with them rolling off into the distance, a Bud clasped in their claws...oh wait how does the rex open the bottle?  ;D

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

Arul

Lol do you read my mind ?   :P thats my next idea but i will using papo mini dinosaur velociraptor. It look like a drunken dinosaur, big rolling eyes smiley face and the gesture is look like a walking drunken man  ;D

Pinkamena

Lol :D

I can't wait to see it!

Dinomike

The tree you made for your diorama is impressive! Great job!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

RockyMountainRex

I like these dioramas that you have made here; and I like the details (model info and dimensions) and dialogue you have come up for them as well.  I look forward to more installments of "ARUL's tour of prehistory!"   :)

I think the greens and browns on the models and scenery in "back from work" really blended together well!
Rawr!

Arul

Thank you Dinomike and RockyMountainRex, i will do my best  ;)

Arul

title : new group on the first hunt in survival test (another day in abandoned jurrasic park)
model : papo styracosaurus & costumed papo vraptor v2 (explain in "customised figure")

dialogue :
angry old styraco : three kids try to hunt me ?? dont you dare !!
bash (middle vraptor) : good job Lash you failed our ambush
lash (left vraptor) : what you blame me ?! its all your idea we are too close
bash : he can hear your shaking fat tail
lash : yeahh~ actually im so nervous right now, but its still your fault this too close !!
blast (right vraptor) : shut shut shut ! attitude ! instructor is wacthing from somewhere. retreat means fail, so lets break our fast.

RockyMountainRex

Judging from those comments, the instructor is going to be mad at those vraptors!   ;D
Rawr!

Arul

Yeahh i think they will get a scar, not only from the styraco but also from their senior  :P

Arul

title : "crocodile tears"
model : WWD minifigure

Sling (right parkosaurus) : aaaa bro help !!
Blink (left parkosaurus) : no way man you are already dead ! *run*
Sling : whaat ? hey what are you talking about  >:(

a few moments later...

Blink : im so sorry im trying so hard to fight that troodon to save him man but i cant, i failed  :'(
King (right parkosaurus) : its ok man we cant save everybody this is not your fault...

Arul

(focus pict will post in "ugly ugly dinosaur", http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=349.msg81431#msg81431)

title : prehistoric underground
now play : TJR (bounce generation)

DJR (DJ raptor) : everybody make it bounce !!
Tyro (trex) : allright boys and girls, i wanna know...who want to boozed up with this mother hennesy ?! Tyro trex in the house !!
Spino : wait man let me finished my drink yeahh
Brachio : really spino ? coke is for rookie let this thirsty neck flying higher
Tritop : no ! no ! no ! im first pass me the bottle tyro !!
Stegy : hellooo anyone see my vovo ?

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: ARUL on December 29, 2014, 02:02:25 PM
(focus pict will post in "ugly ugly dinosaur", http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=349.msg81431#msg81431)

title : prehistoric underground
now play : TJR (bounce generation)

DJR (DJ raptor) : everybody make it bounce !!
Tyro (trex) : allright boys and girls, i wanna know...who want to boozed up with this mother hennesy ?! Tyro trex in the house !!
Spino : wait man let me finished my drink yeahh
Brachio : really spino ? coke is for  let this thirsty neck flying higher
Tritop : no ! no ! no ! im first pass me the bottle tyro !!
Stegy : hellooo anyone see my  ?

Arul I get the feeling English is not your first language, but you might not have realized the meaning behind the word you posted....it might be in best interests to perhaps remove it or alter it i am guessing.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: