News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

M

Sideshow- new for 2015

Started by Manatee, October 20, 2014, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

DinoLord

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 17, 2015, 05:07:47 AMThere are rumors floating about, we heard a new dromeosaur might be done, Quetzalcoatlus, Ceratosaurus, ect.. until we see actual pics though it's all just guesses.

If those are true then looks like my abstaining from Sideshow purchases in the past few years was not in vain...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on July 18, 2015, 10:06:13 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 17, 2015, 06:16:58 AM
No..not you. Really? 

Thought I'd change it up a little...

lol

Quote from: DinoLord on July 18, 2015, 02:14:04 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 17, 2015, 05:07:47 AMThere are rumors floating about, we heard a new dromeosaur might be done, Quetzalcoatlus, Ceratosaurus, ect.. until we see actual pics though it's all just guesses.

If those are true then looks like my abstaining from Sideshow purchases in the past few years was not in vain...

Yeah I'm pretty well stuck here..gotta keep getting them..lol At least until someone decides that Dinosauria includes all prehistoric creatures then we get the traditional mammoth/sabretooth..that I can skip.  ;)

My only other ..well I wouldn't call it an issue... I love Jorge's work, but I did like it in the past when we had several artists working on the line and we had several different styles.  Wold like to go back to that at some point. 

DinoLord

Yeah, I'd love to see Krentz do another Sideshow piece.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DinoLord on July 18, 2015, 05:21:22 PM
Yeah, I'd love to see Krentz do another Sideshow piece.

Exactly. I didn't mind Adrian or Tony either. Would have loved to see other artists brought on as well.

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

U.S. orders for the Triceratops start charging tomorrow..should start shipping next week.

SpartanSquat

Look what I ve found!

What a statue! WHAT A LOVELY STATUE!

Rathalosaurus

Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Arul

Yes a new model, finally not only a repainted existed model  :D look at his eye  :o

Blade-of-the-Moon

Heard from Jorge on FB this guy will be in the same scale as the Stegosaurus. I think that's a hint. ;)

John

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 07, 2015, 04:50:02 AM
Heard from Jorge on FB this guy will be in the same scale as the Stregosaurus. I think that's a hint. ;)
Well what do you know,I happened to have guessed right!This new Ceratosaurus will be a MUST HAVE for me! ;D
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

DinoLord

What scale is the Stegosaurus?

tyrantqueen

suspsy

That's one vicious-looking Ceratosaurus!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

triceratops83

I already posted this in my collection thread but here it is again. I freaked out a little when I opened the box because there are two loose pieces that I initially took to be broken fragments. After scouring the statue for damage I realised they are rocks designed to fit into the footprints of the infant that comes with the exclusive version. Does anyone have the exclusive yet?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

tyrantqueen

Looks like you photographed a real Triceratops. No joke 8)

Arul

Someday i have to own my first sideshow, my condition making it impossible for now lol

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have the exclusive, but haven't had a good chance to photograph in outdoor lighting yet.

joossa

Can someone explain the difference between the exclusive and the standard in terms of what they usually come with, their price, and how they fit or don't fit into the numbered production count (i.e. are the exclusives numbered in the same sequence as the standard version)?
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: