News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

M

Sideshow- new for 2015

Started by Manatee, October 20, 2014, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 15, 2015, 11:44:21 PM
Quote from: Dobber on April 15, 2015, 09:32:20 PM
I'm guessing SS decided not to rerelease the "Old Vet" because of this release? It seems most of the older prices had at least 2 releases.

Chris

That's a good assumption. But yeah all the first pieces were already released twice. Once in color another in faux bronze.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the faux bronze ones.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

ginkoh

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on April 15, 2015, 10:30:15 PM
Stegosaurus 0006/1000 just arrived...

More pictures to come once its up!

Come on ! More Pictures please O O+

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dobber

Thanks for the heads up!

Chris

Pachyrhinosaurus

The Stegosaurus:

[Images Removed]

Unlike other models mentioned, the final product matches the prototype very well. No doubt this model is the centerpiece of my collection and my nicest (and not to mention largest) dinosaur to date.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Arul

ginkoh

Thank you for pictures ;) Painting look decent. Maybe the best repainting one. Can't wait for mine.

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Stego looks to be a pleasant surprise. 

Dobber

Yeah, the Stego looks really good. I called SS last night as I wanted to make my last payment for the EX Rex sooner than the scheduled May 10 date. They told me the Rex will be out on April 20 or 21 and I was able to update my payment date to the 25 of April. Should be able to get 2 weeks sooner this way.

Chris

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm putting my funds in the bank Monday so I should be good when they charge Tuesday I think. I'm glad they give us a good long wait time anymore..I have some funds Nov-February but they are usually depleted after that quickly as we ramp us here at the Park.

joossa

Found another shot of the Carno from a review on Amazon from two days ago:

QuoteBlotchy black cartoonish stripes. It looks nothing like the photos on the website. When I contacted their customer support they stated that they had none in stock that were acceptable
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Would have been better if they had left the darker patterns off entirely.

Dobber

They state none are acceptable, yet they still sell it, and for full price!  >:( Not cool.

On a different note I just purchased the Allosaurus diorama. I'll take some shots when it arrives.

Chris

Paleogene Pals

Too bad about the Carnotaurus, the two statues, Spinosaurus and Apatosaurus, I purchased had decent paint jobs. I wonder why the Carno was so different?

Blade-of-the-Moon

I've heard some were better.  It could be too complicated a pattern in the time frame they had to complete it, these workers do paint 100s of these.  They are also done with  an airbrush..I believe the original prototypes were hand painted at least for the details.

Dobber

So I gues there was no news from the Dinosauria line at SDCC.  :(

Chris

DinoLord

I hope Sideshow announces something new soon. Repaints are fine and dandy, but there are a still a lot of species I want to see from them!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just received a processing in 3-5 weeks from Sideshow for the Triceratops.

There are rumors floating about, we heard a new dromeosaur might be done, Quetzalcoatlus, Ceratosaurus, ect.. until we see actual pics though it's all just guesses.

triceratops83

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 17, 2015, 05:07:47 AM

Great! I've really been hanging out for that trike.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on July 17, 2015, 05:13:33 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 17, 2015, 05:07:47 AM

Great! I've really been hanging out for that trike.

No..not you. Really? 

lol  ;) ;D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: