News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic World lego

Started by Takama, November 15, 2014, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

or making trees of lego and stree stomps like in the lego game.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 03, 2015, 03:56:20 AM
or making trees of lego and stree stomps like in the lego game.

Ooh that could work. Maybe they could have us build the hollow log Sarah hides in.  :)

For the 1st Jurassic Park I have to have a set with those famous park doors!

LophoLeeVT

yes there was a free jurassic world building gate thingi and maybe there is a new jp lego waiting around the corner!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 04, 2015, 03:48:22 AM
yes there was a free jurassic world building gate thingi and maybe there is a new jp lego waiting around the corner!

I hope so! ;D

MLMjp

Here what I think it would be the perfect sets, some of them include Characters that really weren't there, but I include them for the shake of completism. I have tried to fit as much characters and dinosaurs as I could. Its unlikely that this sets will ever happened, but who knows...
JURASSIC PARK

• Welcome to jurassic park: Includes Gate, Brachiosaurus, Jeep, Hammond, Grant, Satler and Malcom.
  • The sick Triceratops:Includes Triceratops and Dr.Harding
  • Raptor pen: Includes Velociraptors, Muldoon, young Dr.Wu and Ray Arnold
  • T.rex scape: Includes T.rex, Jungle explorer, Grant, Lex, Tim and Genaro
  • Dilophosaurus encounter: Comes with Nedry, Dilophosaurus and Barbasol can

THE LOST WORLD

• The hunt: Includes one or two vehicles, Gallimimus, Parasaurolophus, Roland, Burke, Dieter and Carter
  • The hunter´s camp:Includes Pachycephalosaurus, Stegosaurus, Baby stegosaurus and Triceratops, Compys, a tent, Ludlow and Ajay
  • Attack on the trailers:Comes with trailers, Ian, Sarah Harding, Nick, baby T.rex and Bull T.rex
  • A set with a jeep, female T.rex, Kelly and Eddie
Jurassic park III

• Spinosaurus attack: Spinosaurus, Paul Kirby, Amanda Kirby, Udesky
  • Pteranodon set: Includes Pteranodon, Billy, and Billy´s parachute
  • Velociraptor chase: Includes Ankylosaurus,Cortytosaurus, Female and Male Velociraptor, Grant and Eric
We also need more Jurassic world sets with Apatosaurus, Dimorphodon and Mosasaurus

LophoLeeVT

whoa :o nice plans
but there was also a baryonyx and troodon in the jw part of the game so how about titweling a set
the forgotten dinosaurus of jw? lol

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: MLMjp on December 04, 2015, 06:43:07 PM
Here what I think it would be the perfect sets, some of them include Characters that really weren't there, but I include them for the shake of completism. I have tried to fit as much characters and dinosaurs as I could. Its unlikely that this sets will ever happened, but who knows...
JURASSIC PARK

• Welcome to jurassic park: Includes Gate, Brachiosaurus, Jeep, Hammond, Grant, Satler and Malcom.

THE LOST WORLD

• The hunt: Includes one or two vehicles, Gallimimus, Parasaurolophus, Roland, Burke, Dieter and Carter
  • The hunter´s camp:Includes Pachycephalosaurus, Stegosaurus, Baby stegosaurus and Triceratops, Compys, a tent, Ludlow and Ajay
  • Attack on the trailers:Comes with trailers, Ian, Sarah Harding, Nick, baby T.rex and Bull T.rex
Jurassic park III

• Velociraptor chase: Includes Ankylosaurus,Cortytosaurus, Female and Male Velociraptor, Grant and Eric
We also need more Jurassic world sets with Apatosaurus, Dimorphodon and Mosasaurus

-Slams fist on table- Lego! Lego Hire this person right now because I will buy all of that and sell my soul for more!
Seriously I love these ideas they are cleaner and more well thought out than mine were. Not to mention like in the Jurassic World Lego game we can have normal Grant, Ellie, Tim, and Lex and then we can have the survivor variants as well. Same goes with the other films (The Lost World, JP3 and Jurassic World)

LophoLeeVT

wow! if those were real....

MLMjp

Quote from: TJ_Terrorsaur on December 06, 2015, 06:47:31 AM
Quote from: MLMjp on December 04, 2015, 06:43:07 PM
JURASSIC PARK

THE LOST WORLD

Jurassic park III

-Slams fist on table- Lego! Lego Hire this person right now because I will buy all of that and sell my soul for more!
Seriously I love these ideas they are cleaner and more well thought out than mine were. Not to mention like in the Jurassic World Lego game we can have normal Grant, Ellie, Tim, and Lex and then we can have the survivor variants as well. Same goes with the other films (The Lost World, JP3 and Jurassic World)

You just make my day with your words. Thank you!! :D :D
I was´t expecting to get such a positive response from my idea

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: MLMjp on December 06, 2015, 05:13:59 PM
You just make my day with your words. Thank you!! :D :D
I was´t expecting to get such a positive response from my idea

^_^; You're most welcome. I meant what I said though I do enjoy your ideas. I hope Lego does something like them.
If we get a mosasaurus we have to have a lego shark to 'feed' it.  ;)

LophoLeeVT

hmmmmmm
but think how big it would be!
and it is very unkikely that will will have just a stego set for tlw lego.
it will highly be in "The hunt" set( if it is released) with a few other dinos and a stego AND a stee stomp

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: raptor64870 on December 07, 2015, 04:17:23 AM
hmmmmmm
but think how big it would be!
and it is very unkikely that will will have just a stego set for tlw lego.
it will highly be in "The hunt" set( if it is released) with a few other dinos and a stego AND a stee stomp

Well even the Pteranodon set was small so maybe we could just have a log with a stego or two. :)
Hmm thinking about it "The Hunt" set would have to be the biggest one for The Last World and I imagine it would be around if not in the 200-250USD range. It would be worth it though.

The T-Rex with the trailers would probably be on the medium sized price range much like the Raptor paddock that was released with the Jurassic World sets.

pako

16th of April for the release of the Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom LEGO sets  ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.