You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Geene Models Articulated Acrocanthosaurus

Started by KeU, January 15, 2015, 12:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeU

Anyone heard of this? Looks interesting. And at 1/35 scale, it would be decently sized.

DinoLord

I've seen it on Facebook. It looks nice but I presume it will be rather expensive for such a toy-like figure...  :-\

Takama

I would be awesome if this were an actual Toy.

ignite444

I would love to get it... Just what's the damage on the price? e.e
My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

Takama

Probuly a lot, considering it might be made of resin. Who knows, it could be like the S.H Monster Arts Godzilla figures

Dobber

Nice! That would go well with the Revoltech Tyrannosaurus.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Arul

tyrantqueen

It was for sale on Shapeways but seems to have been taken down. Maybe there were printing issues.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

EmperorDinobot

Fluffysaurus

It looks awesome! But what is it? Is it a action kit? Or a figure? I dont like painting all that much.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Dinomike

Looks greatand the paint job is beautiful but the joints are, in my opinion, a little bit distracting. I wonder if anyone could make model that would have a movable armature coated with some sort of skin cast? A bit like the 'realistic' dino skin on the original Kenner dinos? That would allow totally jointless dinos. Just a thought. :D 
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

You can, but it wears out pretty quick. The Kenner JP Coelophysis pair and Tanystropheus had bendable/poseable necks and tails. If you find them with play wear though the paint has rubbed off and sometimes there are cracks/breakage. It's a it of a trade off really depending on what you value more I guess.

Daspletodave

It's nice, easily the best looking articulated toy dino I've ever seen, but it's not my cup of tea. Those seams are just too distracting.

borderland

Please see my post 'Geene Models - BEWARE!'.

Galileo has funded the production of this and his other work
by defrauding me of thousands of dollars I paid for a custom sculpt.

alexeratops

Shut up and take my m;oney!1
like a bantha!

KeU

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.