News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

Quote from: tanystropheus on September 24, 2015, 11:58:08 PM
Quote from: Takama on September 24, 2015, 11:14:10 PM
Ok So i asked Everything Dinosaur about Rebors interest in species that have not been done by other companeys and they gave me this answer

QuoteWell, they are working on a couple of items which can be best described as not mainstream

What they are, i have no clue.

I wonder if Everything Dinosaur was referring to the Oddities line or the core one.

I'd bet oddities. IIRC, REBOR did state they were going to start focusing on that line a while ago.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Arul

Btw, rebor are posting a photo of the recent update from the fallen queen on facebook

Erwinonychus

Arul

Yeeesss thats it, oh man poor trike  :-\ nice work, but i think its too many skinfold. But still...rebor way

Erwinonychus

I think it's awesome. The many skinfolds suggest it's an old bull. I think the colour scheme is spot on. Most beautiful part are the horns imo

Patrx

Yawn. Let me know if they decide to make a herbivore that isn't just a gory prop for one of their zombie-eyed theropod-goblins.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Patrx on October 02, 2015, 06:28:21 PM
Yawn. Let me know if they decide to make a herbivore that isn't just a gory prop for one of their zombie-eyed theropod-goblins.
^ This.

Definite pass for me.

Tyrannosauron

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 02, 2015, 06:55:07 PM
^ This.

Definite pass for me.

That's unfair. Most zombies have the capacity for binocular vision. [/potstirring]

Gwangi

Quote from: Erwinonychus on October 02, 2015, 06:20:14 PM
I think it's awesome. The many skinfolds suggest it's an old bull. I think the colour scheme is spot on. Most beautiful part are the horns imo

I don't think the "fallen queen" is an old bull.  ;)

QuoteYawn. Let me know if they decide to make a herbivore that isn't just a gory prop for one of their zombie-eyed theropod-goblins.

Love this!

Patrx

Quote from: Tyrannosauron on October 02, 2015, 06:57:10 PM
That's unfair. Most zombies have the capacity for binocular vision. [/potstirring]

"Oh, snap" seems an appropriate response ;D

Shonisaurus

If you mean the Acrocanthosaurus regarding zombie, Rebor representatives commented that they had been put because lions have a fluorescent view on hunting at night.

But that does not mean in my honest view that the Acrocanthosaurus Rebor bad. It does have problems of sustainability.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tyrannosauron on October 02, 2015, 06:57:10 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 02, 2015, 06:55:07 PM
^ This.

Definite pass for me.

They're also fantastic dancers.

Rain

Totally mature and definitely constructive criticism. Gee, I sure wonder why they left the forums, it totally doesn't make any sense. (Sarcasm)

Although, alive herbivores would be appreciated

Patrx

Quote from: Rain on October 02, 2015, 08:44:35 PM

I imagine they'll get around to it someday. Aside from her corpse-footstool status, this Triceratops does look nice. Certainly a step up, so to speak  :))

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Patrx on October 02, 2015, 08:54:47 PM
Quote from: Rain on October 02, 2015, 08:44:35 PM

I imagine they'll get around to it someday. Aside from her corpse-footstool status, this Triceratops does look nice. Certainly a step up, so to speak  :))
Definitely a better stand for the rex than that pathetic rock.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Tapejara1122

Gee... The hate is strong in here.

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Rain

Quote from: Tapejara1122 on October 03, 2015, 03:11:45 AM
Gee... The hate is strong in here.

They're just tired of the theropods

Viking Spawn

I'm not!  I want to see "Ravage" darn it!!!   >:(

As for the dead Triceratops....  Looks cool....  But I want to see the living one they mentioned too!  Even more so than this one!   Can't imagine how great THAT one is going to look for their "Revenge" diorama?  I think that's what they called it?!

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 02, 2015, 07:16:37 PM
If you mean the Acrocanthosaurus regarding zombie, Rebor representatives commented that they had been put because lions have a fluorescent view on hunting at night.

But that does not mean in my honest view that the Acrocanthosaurus Rebor bad. It does have problems of sustainability.

My Acro has pupils. I don't think its supposed to, but it does.

POP of FAN

Quote from: Victoria B on October 03, 2015, 07:02:22 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 02, 2015, 07:16:37 PM

My Acro has pupils. I don't think its supposed to, but it does.

Yeah, i also noticed that from your youtube review.
Got a really rare one, victoria. ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: