News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minmiminime

It's good to see that it's a design all of their own, and doesn't resemble the JW and JP versions, other than obviously being a Stegosaurus 😊 It's looking really good, waaaay better to my eye than the War Pigs, especially in terms of proportions!
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

MESOZOIC BEAST

I like the look of this Stegosaurus, very nice, just hope that they don't get too overly enthusiastic when they do the eventual colouration of the plates

Lanthanotus

Well, I hope it's in line with their stegosaurus baby "Melon" in terms of coloration. I like the sculpt.

MESOZOIC BEAST

Quote from: Lanthanotus on September 11, 2018, 05:04:51 PM
Well, I hope it's in line with their stegosaurus baby "Melon" in terms of coloration. I like the sculpt.

Yes, 'Melon' is nice, and subtle. Just hope that Rebor don't go too much over the top with this new one. Trouble is, whenever "plates" or "sails" form part of a figure it sometimes goes a bit too far with some silly-looking colouration. I can't imagine that a slow moving herbivore (e.g. Stegosaurus) would want to make itself look totally obvious to every theropod within striking distance

Ceratosaurus

https://www.facebook.com/555146104612402/posts/1711766668950334/
REBOR 1:35 Tyrannosaurus Rex Killer Queen Plain Variant.
Better than I thought. I'm still waiting on more feedback on how the paint jobs on the bendable tails holds up.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

postsaurischian

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on September 10, 2018, 07:31:53 PM
New Stegosaurus pic

I was so hoping for an appropriate Stegosaurus for my 1:35 collection, but I'm afraid this one also won't get the job.
It's not too bad, but I want a more elegant version with 17 plates. This one seems to be too clumsy for my tastes.
(one of the center plates being so small is a turn-off and a bad design. It looks to me as if the arrangement of the plates wasn't planned carefully enough.)
I hope that a) this is not the final product or b) there's still hope for a Wild Safari 2018 release of this iconic Dinosaur.

Dyscrasia

From Rebor's facebook page

- Many fans were asking about REBOR 1:35 female Tyrannosaurus Killer Queen - here's a quick shot of the plain variant before we send her to our factory. Both plain and Jungle variants will be released in the first quarter of 2019 so don't wait for her this Christmas

IrritatorRaji

Really amazing figure, not gonna lie. This figure is so much better than their first Tyrannosaurus and seeing this makes me so excited for their Spinosaurs.

Minmiminime

Oh no...just when I thought I was absolutely through with any pop culture memorabilia, they go and come up with this!! It's beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the other variant, hoping I don't fall in love with both of 'em
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Shadowknight1

Being a color blind jerk, is that based on the JP1 or TLW rex?
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Shonisaurus

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on September 11, 2018, 09:52:00 PM
Really amazing figure, not gonna lie. This figure is so much better than their first Tyrannosaurus and seeing this makes me so excited for their Spinosaurs.

I agree far surpasses the tyrannosaurus rex of Rebor previous.

Its colors are very realistic and the most important thing is more detailed than its predecessor.

Flaffy

Looks good, but something is off about the eyes, as with most Rebor figures...
I believe it's because of the 10 layers of black eye shadow applied on the figure  ::)

Flaffy

-duplicate post, deleted-

Flaffy

-duplicate post, deleted-

stargatedalek

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on September 12, 2018, 12:05:08 AM
I believe it's the patterns of the JP3 rex with the colours of the JP1.

Has REBOR announced a date for the Titanoboa release? I'm rather eagerly awaiting my future 1:3 scale Anaconda ;)

mgaguilar

Quote from: Dyscrasia on September 11, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

- Many fans were asking about REBOR 1:35 female Tyrannosaurus Killer Queen - here's a quick shot of the plain variant before we send her to our factory. Both plain and Jungle variants will be released in the first quarter of 2019 so don't wait for her this Christmas

Sweet baby jesus just when I thought I could slow down on the rex collection. My wallet will be crying over the next few monthsssss.
Absolutely adore this rex, looking like a beaut and really shows how far Rebor has come as a company. Probably will grab both Jungle and Plain.
Not to mention their incoming Spino's (both scientific and awesomebro). Let's see how they all stand though.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: stargatedalek on September 12, 2018, 01:52:15 AM
Quote from: Shadowknight1 on September 12, 2018, 12:05:08 AM
I believe it's the patterns of the JP3 rex with the colours of the JP1.

Has REBOR announced a date for the Titanoboa release? I'm rather eagerly awaiting my future 1:3 scale Anaconda ;)
Thanks!  I'll wait until they show the other color and then pick whichever one closest resembles ol' Rexy.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Flaffy

Quote from: stargatedalek on September 12, 2018, 01:52:15 AM
Would've been a perfect nice boid figure if only they didn't add those ugly, unnecessary "angry" eye-ridges.
I still don't agree with Rebor's  "life is boring" statement. It just makes the poor snake look weird.

Syndicate Bias

I'm still here waiting for their Giganotosaurus  >:(

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: mgaguilar on September 12, 2018, 04:29:38 AM
Quote from: Dyscrasia on September 11, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

Sweet baby jesus just when I thought I could slow down on the rex collection. My wallet will be crying over the next few monthsssss.
Absolutely adore this rex, looking like a beaut and really shows how far Rebor has come as a company. Probably will grab both Jungle and Plain.
Not to mention their incoming Spino's (both scientific and awesomebro). Let's see how they all stand though.

I'm jealous of you, your favourite dinosaur gets dozens every year meanwhile the rest of us have to wait years for even one or two if we are lucky  :'( :'(

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: