News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

That is the paraceratherium that I would like any prehistoric animal toy company to do! For example, if Collecta had made this beauty in a PVC version, that figure could not have been discontinued. I hope that one day, or rather, in a year some toy company will commercialize this iconic and legendary prehistoric mammal that is for me one of the most desired after the revelation of Collecta's elasmotherium this year.

My congratulations for having that wonder of prehistoric mammal model Robin and especially when it is painted by the great Martin Garratt.

ceratopsian

RobinGoodfellow

I'm on DTF from 2015 but I started collecting before than that..
We're almost on 2019 so I thought it could be the time for a global summary about my collection.
So I did a new Flickr Album with some representative guide-lines of my collection, used as an introduction to my full setup.
That's not the full range of figures I have but just a selection: not the best but only the most significant..

I hope you'll like it.  :)

2015-2018: PART 1

END OF PART 1

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/sets/72157700537205992/page1
:)

RobinGoodfellow

RobinGoodfellow

2015-2018: PART 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Res Pictures & INFO about figures on my Flickr Album:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157700537205992/page1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See you soon..

PhilSauria

An absolutely stellar collection of images of awesome pieces Robin!, and beautifully photographed as always. Thanks for sharing these. If I was able to afford as many high end works as you have here I would spend even more time just looking at them than I do now with what I do have! Nice to see some extant animals in there. Through opportunistic buying at sale prices I have been able to order some of the large PNSO wildlife and quite a few of the Safari Wildlife Wonders range myself. Ironic that as I am running out of space the items that I'm buying are larger figures!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: PhilSauria on November 27, 2018, 08:56:42 PM
An absolutely stellar collection of images of awesome pieces Robin!, and beautifully photographed as always. Thanks for sharing these. If I was able to afford as many high end works as you have here I would spend even more time just looking at them than I do now with what I do have! Nice to see some extant animals in there. Through opportunistic buying at sale prices I have been able to order some of the large PNSO wildlife and quite a few of the Safari Wildlife Wonders range myself. Ironic that as I am running out of space the items that I'm buying are larger figures!

^-^  :D  ;D

Shonisaurus

What I admire the degree of dedication you have to your collection Robin, on the other hand all the figures have a fortunately impeccable appearance without abrasions or defects. I congratulate you Robin. No wonder you're proud of your collection, it's fabulous I compare it to a National Museum pinacoteca like the Louvre, Prado or the Vatican Museums or Florence for putting metaphorical examples.  ^-^

Lone Trike

Wow, what a brilliant collection! Very impressive, I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures! So colorful  ^-^
model kits available at: Instagram at LoneTrikeStudio Shapeways

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Lone Trike on December 03, 2018, 03:18:10 PM
Wow, what a brilliant collection! Very impressive, I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures! So colorful  ^-^

..and soon your wonderful new Borealopelta will be in my collection too, thanks to Mr. Garratt..  8)

RobinGoodfellow

I was searching for this model for a long time (it's discontinued); it miraculously appeared on Urzeitshop so I bought it immediately:

Sean Cooper 1:10 Xenosmilus / Painted by Michael Kampa

(preview pictures from Urzeitshop)

It will proudly stand near this one:

The first time I saw the figure, it was painted by Martin Garratt for Urzeitshop (but already sold out).
I thought it was fantastic.

..in my collection soon..

_

Shonisaurus

Sincerely Robin is a wise decision of yours, the xenosmilus is a very nice and well made resin figure. I'm glad for you.  :)

RobinGoodfellow

My ancient elephants collection is quite large.
There was another figure I was interested in for a long time: Design Toscano Woolly Mammoth.
It's polystone and really, really big.  8)
I never saw one in person and I never saw a single real picture on the web.
The figure had a big discount last weeks so I went for it..  ;)
Here a promotional picture:

I should receive it before Christmas: I hope it will worth the price..  ::)

Shonisaurus

When you say Robin that "you wait for it to be worth the price" I suppose you mean that it is a rather expensive figure, am I wrong or not? I hope you receive it as soon as possible and it is to your liking.

Also I am waiting for the Indoraptor (I have preordered it) I hope that the real figure is equal or better than the promotional photos. I hope in my case not to regret just like you.

RobinGoodfellow

My collection thread has reached 100.000 views   :o
Thanks to all of you for watching my pictures  :))

I'm quite busy these weeks before Christmas so I cannot post new pictures; really sorry about that..  :-[
But new pictures will follow soon  O:-)

Really thanks and see you soon.. ;)

Shonisaurus

Merry Christmas Robin and Happy New Year 2019. Until after the Christmas Parties.  :)

For me it is an honor to see your collection of figures of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 14, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
Merry Christmas Robin and Happy New Year 2019. Until after the Christmas Parties.  :)

For me it is an honor to see your collection of figures of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Just looking through the pictures on your last page, it's like an art gallery. Absolutely fantastic collection (and photograhy skills), the Troodontid in the top corner is amazing.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

RobinGoodfellow

..this wonderful box is on its way to my home yet..

Merry Christmas to all of you  ^-^

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: