News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Daily LOLZ

Started by ITewan, April 29, 2012, 06:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Yep. According to the back-story they are Hybrids between Dinosaurs and Dragons, but they really look more like generic Dragons.

Knightingale!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

LophoLeeVT

Wow i a reaĺy liked the dino dino hybrids the second wave. Then dino insect hybrids that was .....okay.... but then there was the 4 armed vultarex and that is when it started to go downhill....now we are like stuck with this....
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

CityRaptor

Yeah, the first series had a certain charme, like some kind of Mini-Primal Rage. They probably felt it neccesary to give Vulltarex a fitting mutation for each series, first Tyrannosaurus/Stegosaurus, then Tyrannosaurus/Stegosaurus/Scorpion, then Tyrannosaurus/Stegosaurus/Octopus and now Tyrannosaurus/Stegosaurus/Dragon...He ended up like a generic Dragon, just like the others.

Anyways, the Zyuohger leader is clearly no Owen Grady:

Furry Confusion at its finest:
Oh no

Patrx

Whoah, Zyuohger's started already? Seems like just yesterday we were trying to assess the costumes via blurry magazine scans.

I do hope the PR adaptation gets rid of that animal-person element, they're just unpleasant to behold and slightly scary. I remember a glimpse of sentai footage from the end of Jungle Fury where a similar set of characters appeared, just for a moment. It was a little traumatizing.
With that said, even if they do, they're still stuck with Zyuohger's so-so ranger suits and really ugly mecha. Alas!
Anyway, I digress. We do have a Sentai/PR thread somewhere, yes?

Megalosaurus

This is real life. Don't mess with an alive crab.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

alexeratops

like a bantha!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

CityRaptor

It's okay, it's just a pine apple. Common snapping turtles are omnivores, so it's okay.

Quote from: Megalosaurus on February 26, 2016, 01:02:38 AM
This is real life. Don't mess with an alive crab.

KNIFE FIGHT!
GIANT ENEMY HUMAN! ATTACK ITS WEAKPOINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE!
Oh no

Arul

At least give that CST another fruit, man pineapple taste might be very sharp in the tounge for some people lol

alexeratops

Quote from: CityRaptor on February 26, 2016, 03:56:58 PM
It's okay, it's just a pine apple. Common snapping turtles are omnivores, so it's okay.

Uh... I'm not sure I understand what that's supposed to mean. Do you think that I was implying that it was bad for it to eat that?
like a bantha!

CityRaptor

No. Just saying that it is an omnivore.

TEA-REX!

Oh no

alexeratops

like a bantha!

PumperKrickel

deleted

alexeratops

like a bantha!

stargatedalek

Takama

This is the funniest thing i saw all day

Kovu

LophoLeeVT

Takama

CityRaptor

Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: