News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New member from Sweden

Started by swedendino, June 21, 2015, 02:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swedendino

Hello everyone!

I am a big dinosaur fan from Sweden. I collect dinosaur figures mainly Sideshow and will soon receive a new Spinosaurus model (David Krentz) and painted by the awsome Martin garatt! 8)

Hope to meet many dino friends here on this forum! ;D

Halichoeres

Welcome! Sounds like you're starting with some of the best--go big or go home, right?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

swedendino

Exactly thats the way I feel!  ;)

Thank you for welcoming me :)

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: swedendino on June 21, 2015, 02:35:25 PM
Exactly thats the way I feel!  ;)

Thank you for welcoming me :)

Welcome to the forum! If that's the way I felt I think my wallet would start plotting to kill me in my sleep LOL  :D
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

swedendino

Libraraptor

Welcome to the forum! And believe me, you WILL find dino friends here, for it´s probably the most popular and the most friendly forum on dinosaurs and prehistorics.

Dinomike

Välkommen! Whoa, Sideshow dinos! Cool! Jättebra!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Hello welcome to the forum  :D my greetings for alexander gustaffson  :P

dreadmane

Welcome! Im from Sweden aswell. Värmland here, you?
Check out my prehistoric toy/model photography on the Dinosaur Toy Forum here or Instagram here

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.