News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Handmade therizinosaurus diorama for sale

Started by Mr. Challenger, August 25, 2015, 07:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Mr. Challenger

Pachyrhinosaurus

Everything works together very well on the final piece.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Mr. Challenger

I've reduced the final price of the diorama because I know that it's expensive to buy it from United States or the rest of Europe. The shipping costs are high, unfortunately  :(
But believe me, I can't reduce the price more. I worked hard and I need to make it worthwhile.

By the way, sorry for my bad English  :-[

Halichoeres

I actually think your original price was quite fair for the quality of work. I think you will sell it, it might just require a little patience.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Kayakasaurus

I don't know how much shipping is, but I too, thought your price was very fair. After all, it's an original one of a kind.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Mr. Challenger

The shipping costs from Spain to United States for a big pacakge like this are 24 € ($26 approximately). I don't know if I'm wrong, but I really think is too much :-[. The original price maybe was fair, but the price of the item plus the shipping is expensive for a collector like me, for example. On the other hand, this is the first diorama I made for sale, maybe we can consider this like a special offer  ^-^

ceratopsian

Halichoeres was quite right when he suggested this diorama would just need a little time and patience to sell.  I clicked the "buy" button on Etsy this afternoon.  It is the first unique piece I've ever bought and I'm really looking forward to its arrival!

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: ceratopsian on November 20, 2015, 05:59:43 PM
Halichoeres was quite right when he suggested this diorama would just need a little time and patience to sell.  I clicked the "buy" button on Etsy this afternoon.  It is the first unique piece I've ever bought and I'm really looking forward to its arrival!
Wooo! Thank you so much for buy it, you make me really happy with this. I'll send you a pm when I send the package  ^-^