News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

VIKING SPAWN's COLLECTION/GALLERY

Started by Viking Spawn, September 04, 2015, 06:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utd7

Fantastic photos Viking Spawn, you have some real talent and am always in awe of people like you.

The Acrocanthosaurus will look fantastic when you take some photos of it, well done and keep up the excellent work.
We live in a Jurassic World

Viking Spawn

Thank you again!  I'm looking forward to Acro.  I'll be ordering him/her as soon its in stock, along with the 2 egg nests!    ;)

Viking Spawn

New Papos added to my gallery!!!   Rebor Acro is coming soon too.  ;)

PAPO SPINOSAURU​S (VARIANT)

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/PAPOSPINOSAURUSVARIANT#

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

joossa

You're on fire tonight, aren't you, VS?  ;)

Finally, some comparison photos of the Spinosaurus variant and the original. Thanks so much for posting those. The new variant looks really nice. I like how the sculpt really "pops" in the legs and body with those colors.
Where were you able to obtain it from, if you don't mind me asking? I ask since not a lot of retailers are differentiating between the Papo variants on their online store catalogs/listings.

Great shots of the Allosaurus/Parasaurolophus and gorgeous shots of the Stegosaurus. The Papo Stegosaurus is in my top three favorite figures of all time. Do you have v2 of the Stego?
I like how comprehensive and crisp your photos are. You cover almost literally every angle of your figures. :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Quote from: joossa on September 25, 2015, 05:21:02 AM
You're on fire tonight, aren't you, VS?  ;)

Finally, some comparison photos of the Spinosaurus variant and the original. Thanks so much for posting those. The new variant looks really nice. I like how the sculpt really "pops" in the legs and body with those colors.
Where were you able to obtain it from, if you don't mind me asking? I ask since not a lot of retailers are differentiating between the Papo variants on their online store catalogs/listings.

Great shots of the Allosaurus/Parasaurolophus and gorgeous shots of the Stegosaurus. The Papo Stegosaurus is in my top three favorite figures of all time. Do you have v2 of the Stego?
I like how comprehensive and crisp your photos are. You cover almost literally every angle of your figures. :)

Thank you again Joossa!  Your kind words are greatly appreciated and is motivation for me to continue making these galleries!   :)

The lighter colored original I purchased years ago while the newer darker variant was purchased from another fellow board member here.  Prior to that purchase, I could see in the sale photos that there was definitely a repainted difference.

As for the second version Stego, I don't have that one yet.  It is, however, on my "to buy" list in the near future.  Stegosaurus has always been one of my favorite dinosaurs!   ;)

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

RobinGoodfellow

They are really nice shots! Congrats  :)

p.s I bought my Papo Running Rex several years ago; now it cannot stand up by itself anymore (without a stand)... I hope you'll be more lucky.

Arul

Very good photograph my friend  :)

Robin, at least in several years... Me ? In few days :(

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Arul on September 25, 2015, 11:37:50 AM
Very good photograph my friend  :)

Robin, at least in several years... Me ? In few days :(

Probably it depends on temperature....  :-\

Viking Spawn

Thanks for the kind words!

I'll have to keep an eye on the stability issues.  I keep all of my collectibles in a cool room year around so hopefully I won't have any trouble.... Hopefully.   :-\

More coming soon....   ;)

Viking Spawn

A Grail and new centerpiece!!!   ^-^

PAPO RUNNING TYRANNOSAU​RUS REX (BROWN)

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/PAPORUNNINGTYRANNOSAURUSREXBROWN#

RobinGoodfellow

So you finally found it.... Congrats!  ^-^

Halichoeres

Scared it up pretty quickly, too! Guess your offer really enticed someone.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Rain

You finally got what you wanted, congrats!  ;D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: